a very special rpf au bonus chapter (1): Article (2021)

E! News

Are Henry Cavill and Katerina Nikolova dating?

The Man of Steel actor, 38 and The Vampire Diaries alum, 32 were spotted kissing in a fancy restaurant in New York City.

The pair began working together in 2020 on a HBO/Netflix collab miniseries “Destined To Be Yours” where they play their respective characters from “The Witcher” and “Game Of Thrones” with writers Claudia Andaya and Nathan Zimmern at the helm.

“She's a wonderful scene partner and an amazing friend that I gained upon doing this project.”  Cavill told Access Hollywood in 2020 during their press tour.

“I admire everything about Henry, from his work ethic to his kindness towards his cast members and crew, making a more positive work environment for all of us on set.” Nikolova said in the same interview.

A

/N: *breaths* and so it begins... Again  👀

Hello my lovelies! As promised (surprisingly I remembered 😂) here comes the first chapter of  of an alternate universe where Sofia and Geralt's actors are secretly a couple ❤️ (Sofia's actress is an original character, the name  was chosen by my Instagram followers at nvscavillry_ ✌🏼)

I don't know how many the chapters will be but all I hope y'all like it because I had fun conceptualizing it 🤍

Also... We're over a 100k reads with the Destined Universe! I can't contain my gratitude to all of you who read, voted and commented on both of these books ❤️🥺

I love you all 🤍🥰

-ma. claudia sofia 💕