chapter six

"umm it's been so long right" chan said breaking the awkward silence in the room as seungkwan was still in the bathroom leaving chan and Vernon alone.

"What to do you mean by that" vernon asked confused by the younger's attempt to break the tension in the room .

Chan sighed before saying " since we last talked "

"No it's been like 2 years its not that long" Vernon said despite the fact he felt completely opposite .

"Only for you hyung" chan said softly.

Vernon was at loss of words when seungkwan came out of the bathroom.
His hair freshly washed looking breath taking as always.
He blushed when he saw the two younger looking at him .

"Chanie what are you doing here" seungkwan said as he hugged the younger.

"Hyung i brought food for you but Vernon hyung told me you ate already" Chan explained why he came here.

He added "you left so abruptly i was worried are you okay"

"Um yeah i was just tired " seungkwan answered avoiding eye contact with chan

Chan just stared at him not believing him  .

" Hyung you wanna go for a walk i want  to talk to you about something " Chan asked looking at seungkwan with hopefulness.

Seungkwan for some reason glanced at Vernon than nodded his head to answer yes.

The went out leaving Vernon alone in the room . Vernon had a feeling that probably chan had something serious to say which ofcourse didn't sit right with it him the thought made his stomach crunch in uncomfortable ways.

He just didn't want to think about the two. He grabbed his phone to open the group chat again .

GAY BITCHES AND WONWOO

DEVILASANGEL:
Vernon baby you are online are you ok who was it i thought you died.

DONEWITHTHIS:
Vernon ??!

VERNOLIEN:
I'm fine guys .

PRINCEJUN:
How was it?

IHATELIFE:
Who*

PRINCEJUN:
Shut up 😒

VERNOLIEN:
Its was chan
He was here to talk.to seungkwan

EVILASANGEL:
Are you sure you are ok?

DONEWITHTHIS:
You know you can tell us everything right

VERNOLIEN:
I know thankssss hyungs

Vernon turned off his phone and fell asleep.

He was woken up by the loud ringing of his phone he checked to see joshua calling him. He checked the time to see he had been asleep for an hour.
He picked up the call.

"hyung" Vernon said tiredness being obvious in his voice.

"Have you been asleep?" Joshua asked.

"Yeah i fell asleep right after i messaged you guys " Vernon said silence fell over the phone.

"So that means you haven't seen it yet"
Joshua said quietly.

"Seen what ? " Vernon asked but Heard no reply

"Hyung seen what" Vernon asked again feeling anxious.

"Seungkwan's post" Joshua replied .

Vernon immediately cut the call with Joshua and went on Instagram.

Vernon heart dropped

Vernon heart dropped. It was like he was heart broken again he could feel tears. When suddenly the door opened and came the culprit behind his broken heart.
Vernon couldn't hold his tears anymore as he dashed out of the room .
Leaving a confused seungkwan behind he could hear seugkwan call after him.

He ran as fast as his feet could take him towards jeonghan and hoshi's shared room.
Knocking several times Until hoshi opened the door.
He immediately went inside collapsing on the floor and crying.
While hoshi and jeonghan looked shocked but still ran over to hug the younger.