chapter eleven

The last thing jihoon wanted to do on a weekend was go to a festival the same festival where soonyoung was gonna go to. No not only go to but perform in but he had to for chan so he pushed all his feelings aside.
And also because seungcheol was literally sulking all day about it .
He decided to get ready wearing a simple denim jacket which ofcourse seungcheol had chosen from him .

"Jihoon baby im so proud of you . You finally decided to go" seungcheol said jumping up and down hugging his best friend

"And also you look so good wtf" seungcheol added

"First of all never fucking call me that people already think we are dating , second get the fuck away from me and third did you just fucking say wtf out loud?" Jihoon said preying seungcheol's hand away from himself.

"Dude stop being a hater for once " seungcheol sulked as both of them got out of the dorm going towards the main hall where the festival was being held.

"You guys are finally fucking here i thought you won't show up" mingyu said standing beside the door looking at the two who had just showed up. He was wearing a simple white tank top.
Besides him was minghao looking as fashionable as ever and seungkwan who was giving a disappointed look at the duo.

"And showed up looking decent i never expected that" minghao added obvious sarcasm in his voice.

"Atleast we are not wearing a tank top to attract bitches " jihoon said looking pointedly at mingyu .

"Aren't you cold in that thing?" seungcheol asked mingyu

"Well you know what they say a hoe never gets cold " jihoon answered instead.

"Y'all hating for no reason atleast i attract someone you guys are incapable of doing so"mingyu said rolling his eyes.

"Where is Seokmin tho?" Seungcheol asked ignoring mingyu.
noticing how the usually smiley face was not seen anywhere.

"with his shua hyung . Keep up" 
Minghao answered.

" stop talking and let's go see my man " seungkwan said getting impatient
"i didn't invite y'all here early to gossip"
Seungkwan added as he walked backstage dragging the rest of his friends with him.

"Guess who showed up? yes it's me Lee Chan's boyfriend" seugkwan said no shouted as he entered the back room ofcourse getting weird looks from some student while cheers from the others .
He ran and hugged chan not noticing the presence of five other individuals there.
But of course the rest of them did notice each other.
Jihoon let his eyes linger for a moment on hoshi making eye contact with him for a split second before looking away. He can't do this right know. Ofcourse he didn't realize that hoshi was still staring at him or maybe he did and just chose to ignore it.
But what he did see was how mingyu was looking at jeonghan while the other was just smirking at him. In other words they looked like they would fuck right now and right here. Weren't they like at eachother's throats till yesterday

"Vernon i haven't seen you in so long" seungkwan said now giving him a hug before Vernon could register that seugkwan slapped his head .

"Ow what was that for" vernon said.

"For being a bitch"

"Aren't you guys roommates? " chan asked holding seungkwan back from hitting Vernon more.

"Yeah but he is never there whenever i show up he is either asleep or in jeonghan's room" seungkwan Said sadly.

"Stop being dramatic" jun said causing Vernon and Chan to turn towards him anger in their eyes.

"Gosh mind your own damn business" minghao said before the both of them could pounce at him.

"Where is Seokmin and hong jisoo" seungcheol asked looking around to find his friend.

"Gosh you can call him joshua you know and they are alone making out somewhere i don't know "jeonghan said finally looking away from mingyu.

"The festival is about to start hoshi you are the opener hurry up get ready" their dance instructor said pointing at her watch.

Hoshi gave one last look to jihoon and left without uttering a word

"I guess we should go to bye chaniie break a leg" jeonghan said as he left not forgetting to eye Mingyu up and down .the rest of group left as well

"Ew what the fuck was that" seungcheol said about the earlier event frowning a little jihoon found his reaction amusing.

" they will probably fuck by the end of the night" minghao said looking at mingyu beside him.

"Guys here" they Heard a familiar voice say .

"Seokmin you saved us seats ? Aww i knew i could trust you bestie" Minghao said sitting down beside him.
"Hi im Joshua" they heard  Joshua say from beside Seokmin.

"Oh you're here too " minghao said with no enthusiasm in his voice .

"Hi hyung we know who you are and ofcourse Seokmin never let us forget " mingyu said making Seokmin blush and joshua laugh.

"And by the way I hope you guys don't mind that they are sitting here" jihoon turned his head to where Seokmin was pointing .he saw three familiar and one almost familiar face.