chapter sixteen

After the whole ordeal hoshi couldn't really go to the dance studio for two reasons one because he couldn't.

and two even if he wanted to go jeonghan would have killed him right than and there. He really didn't want to die young.

And mingyu had also been there hoshi found him really annoying but he was with jeonghan so hoshi couldn't really complain... Ok that was a lie hoshi complained every chance he got about mingyu's presence .

But minghao's presence was nice he was very sweet but fought with Jun alot .

Days got long and boring he only attended the classes but couldn't dance he would sit around and watch the others feeling an immense amount of jealousy and depression

But than again it was his fault and not someone else's.

His friends would keep him company tho when they had free time away from their apparent boyfriends

Joshua and seokmin always offered him to go along with them to the river side but hoshi would decline because he didn't want to see them eat each others faces off.

Today was another day of them asking and him declining but then again he had nothing better to do so he went along

"I'm just gonna look around the area" hoshi said thinking about giving the couple some privacy.

"Oh we'll come along you can't even walk properly" Joshua said following him

"No hyung i wanna spend some time alone you know feel the air you guys should too feel eachother... I mean the air" hoshi stated laughing as he left them he could still hear Joshua cursing.

He went far far away from where everyone was he wanted to be alone to breathe or probably cry because he had been holding so much in.

Before the tears could take away his vision he heard a melody a soft familiar humming sound Which he thought would suffocate him but it was the opposite he felt peace.

Finding the source of the melody hoshi saw the exact boy he thought he would see but what hit hoshi hard like train was that he wasn't alone he was with his friend no boyfriend seungcheol who was reading a book while jihoon was singing or more like humming .

Hoshi took ten steps back almost stumbling now he couldn't breathe it was hard to even stand everything became a blur he couldn't hear anything tears were streaming down his face it all came back the pain the memories he sat there for hours trying to calm himself down like he always did counting backwards helped after he calmed down He went to the dorm room to his pleasure jeonghan was not there so he went to bed to drift away from all his problems .