chapter nine

Hoshi had just perfected some moves for the dance festival that's was gonna take place in two days. 
He was surely tired but he never really paid attention to himself much .
If he was tired he would tell himself to deal with it.
Wanting to practice one more time he got up but suddenly recieved a phone call from jeonghan.

"Hoshi come over quickly everyone is here we ordered some food you are the only one missing"

"Hyung i have to practice i would come over late" hoshi said

"How long have you been at the studio " jeonghan asked worriedly

" um since morning " hoshi replied quietly

" yah KWON SOONYOUNG YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS HERE BEFORE I COME OVER AND DRAG YO- " jeonghan shouted with pure rage .

Hosh cut off the call feeling his ears buzz because of jeonghan's shouting.

Getting his bag he packed his stuff knowing that if he didn't leave now jeonghan will probably drag him out of the studio .

Putting his stuff in the bag he noticed that chan had left his hat from when he was practicing earlier.

He decided to give him the hat before going to his room.

He walked towards the cafeteria knowing chan will be there since the younger said so himself before leaving with his boyfriend .

When he entered the cafe he saw chan sitting there with his whole friend group hoshi turned around to leave than reminded himself that if he leave with the hat it will probably sit around the room for years.
So he decided to go up to them and return the hat while not trying to steal glances at a certain some one.

"Chan you forgot you cap in the studio" hoshi said quietly to only grab chans attention which ofcourse didn't work and everyone on chans table looked up.

Chan turned around to see him and smiled while saying
  " hyung you didn't have to you could have given it to me tomorrow "

"Um no it's fine don't worry about it " hoshi said handing over the cap to him and stealing a glance at jihoon who didn't seem to pay any attention to him and was working on his laptop while having a discussion with seungcheol.

Ok thanks hyung see you tomorrow " Chan said waving at him as he left the cafeteria.
He still hates me ... I wish i could too.
Hoshi thought.

Lost in his thoughts he had reached the dorms without realising. Snapping out of his thoughts he went to his room getting ready for jeonghan's nagging.
He opened the door the see jeonghan standing right in front of him getting ready to leave.

"Oh you're finally here thank god or else jeonghan was going to leave to go after you" joshua said from behind jeonghan.
While jeonghan just glared at him.

"Come on say it and get it over with" hoshi Said looking at jeonghan.

"Get it over with?!? how dare you Kwon soonyoung how many how many times have i told you not to over work yourself but you just love to make me worried "
Jeonghan said getting redder and angrier with each word

Hoshi wasn't much younger than him only a year difference but jeonghan saw him like his child since he met hoshi at a very young age he just had this instinct to protect him that's why he gets overly sensitive sometimes.

"I know hyung but im just stressed out about the festival and you know how i get when im stressed" hoshi said coming towards jeonghan and hugging him

"Damn that was extremely dramatic" from behind them wonwoo said.

"You'll get use to it" Joshua said sitting down beside vernon.

"Wait which festival" jun asked curiously.

"The yearly dance festival what else" hoshi replied as he sat down between jeonghan and Wonwoo.

"Wait im curious about something" Vernon said

" What is it? " Joshua asked the curious boy.

"Are you and Seokmin dating? " Vernon asked making Joshua choke on the coke he was drinking.

"No we are just friends" Joshua replied after coughing for a good minute.

"But shua likes him " jeonghan added

"Hyung you should ask him out at the festival im sure he is gonna be there " hoshi suggested

"I was thinking the same thing " Joshua replied .

"Ok but like spill some stuff y'all im bored does anyone here like someone?" Jeonghan asked mischief covered his tone.

Hoshi and Vernon looked down.

"Well except Vernon and hoshi" jeonghan further added.

"Wait why hoshi ?" wonwoo asked

"Wait why me ?" hoshi asked with the same curiousity

"What you think we are dumb babe?" Jun asked looking at hoshi .

"Yes kinda " was the reply he heard from the other.

"Fuck you"

"You would love to wouldn't you"

"Agh what is this brainless conversation shut up both of you " wonwoo interjected the two bickering.

"But seriously tho who does he like?" Wonwoo asked looking at jun.

"I'll tell you later cuz this bitch is only gonna deny it" jun replied while smiling at hoshi.

"Y'ALL LOOK AT WHAT THE GOSSIP PAGE POSTED" jeonghan screamed showing his phone to everyone earning a scowl from wonwoo and a slap from joshua.

"It's just a gossip page don't they have a life or some work to do like what the fuck do you get from preying on others privite info " Joshua said rolling his eyes

But hoshi knew it was true they do look happy together he looks happy with seungcheol. Why would i care hoshi thought. I got over him years ago