17: Past 1

It was already 7:00 am in the
morning of the next day.
Though the sun rays aren't falling
in the room of Demon Subdue Pavilion, Wei Wuxian, the Yilling Patriarch has already been up at 6:00 am exactly and already did his morning routine, Wei Wuxian changed his timings. He changed his wake up time. He is waking up at 6:00 am in the morning. He is taking his food properly time to time daily.

Wei Wuxian's morning routine is
to fresh up and clean the place which is full of papers. Wei Wuxian after his dinner returns to Demon Subdue Pavilion and starts making some new talismans. And the papers which are lying on the floor used to picked up by the Master of Demonic Cultivation.

After picking up all the papers, he will sit in a place which he especially created for him and Lan wangji to play music.
That place consists of a lower table which is black in colour and covered with a red silky cotton cloth on it.
And before it lies a small carpet which is usually used to sit.
The carpet is also Black in colour and Red coloured designs are on it.
The design signify Wei Wuxian,
Wei Wuxian who is playing flute.
And a small smile which indicates satisfaction.
A person who see's the carpet can't identify the person on it clearly.
Only a few can do.
The people who are close to him,
People who knew him can know.

This carpet was given to him by a special person, not only he gave Wei Wuxian this carpet but also many things including happiness and support for Wei Wuxian.

______________________________________

Flashback:-

One day Lan wangji came to visit Wei Wuxian as usual after 15 days.
He brought many types of materials with him.
Lan wangji kept all the things in a Qiankun pouch and left Gusu as immediately as possible.
He reached Yilling. He walked to Burial mounds himself.

He then reached the entry of Burial mounds, Lan wangji sighed, not of any disappointment, but of confusion, and worry.
He was too worried that he don't know whether Wei Wuxian, his Wei Ying would like these, especially the carpet and the jade pin which were made by him especially!!

Yes, Lan wangji wanted to make this carpet and Jade pin.
Jade pin is made of pure jade, with some gold and red mixed design, it suits Wei Wuxian.
Lan wangji imagined Wei Ying's portrait in black and red robes, and loose hair with a small pony tail.
And this Jade hairpin on him.
He looked
Beautiful.
Not only beautiful, but also handsome, no these words are underrated for Wei Wuxian's beauty.
No one can ever, never describe the beauty of Hanguang Jun and the Yilling Patriarch.

Lan wangji just stood at the entrance of Burial mounds, in his deep thoughts. He didn't knew that someone was starring at him with love, love that can't be described by anyone, not even by Love experts.
He didn't really knew that the person was also calling him.

Wei Wuxian just then walked to Lan wangji and patted on his shoulder calling him as usually

Lan zhan!! Where are you lost to?? - Wei Wuxian

Wei Ying - Wangji

What are you thinking, i was calling you since 10 minutes - Wuxian

Sorry Wei Ying, i was lost in thoughts - Wangji

Ok, now let's go in - Wuxian

Mn - Wangji

Later the duo disappeared from the entrance of Burial mounds. They directly went to Demon Subdue Pavilion. Wei Wuxian already informed Aunt Li that not to disturb them as they will talk about the whole cultivation world in these 15 days.
And neither anyone would not enter Demon Subdue Pavilion except Wei Wuxian and Lan wangji.

Wei Wuxian entered inside the Pavilion and welcomed Lan wangji in.
As Lan wangji entered, Wei Wuxian and Lan wangji settled at a lower table and Wei Wuxian then poured Lan wangji tea and served him. And then he poured for himself too.

Lan wangji and Wei Wuxian talked about these past 15 days, there is nothing special.
Now Lan wangji kept his hand inside the robes and took a Qiankun pouch out, and gave it to Wei Wuxian, gave to him Wei Ying.

What is it Lan zhan?? - Wuxian

Open it Wei Ying - Wangji

Wei Wuxian opened the pouch, just to find a carpet which is made of purest cloth ever. The cloth was so soft like a cotton, no more softer than a cotton. He opened it, he was very shocked. Yet happy for his design on the carpet.

Too beautiful Lan zhan, I don't think i deserve it - Wuxian (said and lowered his head down)

Wei Ying deserves more than this - Lan wangji (said and lifted Wei Wuxian's head up)

Thank you Lan-er (smiles softly) - Wuxian

Who made this by the way ?? - Wuxian

Me - Wangji

______________________________________

That's it for this chapter guys,
I don't know why I'm not getting votes when i get reads.
Why??
Please let me know if I'm wrong with any part.
This is my first ff, so I may not be perfect like other authors.
Even i know how other authors write.
But for goodness sake, let me know my mistakes dear readers.

Love you all my cupcakes 💖💖
Bye bye