23: Awkward

After somedays, this is the day Lan wangji will arrive to Burial mounds.
Yes, it's been a month after Lan wangji left burial mounds, and also one month that Xiao Zhan is staying in Burial mounds, in Untamed world, with his idol Wei Wuxian and Lan wangji!!

It's been 20 days since Wei Wuxian and Xiao Zhan had their hot session.
After that day, Xiao Zhan used to be as far as he could to Wei Wuxian,
But Wei Wuxian used to take every chance to get close to Xiao Zhan,
Xiao zhan is scared of Lan wangji,
He is also a Xianwang shipper,
But he wants to see Wei Wuxian just as his idol, and not anything else,
Wei Wuxian knew what Xiao Zhan was thinking.

So one day, Wei Wuxian took Xiao Zhan away from everyone and confessed his love to Xiao Zhan.
Saying that ' I know I love Lan wangji and Lan wangji loves me, I don't know but this feeling I have for you is as same as I have for Lan wangji, really I was so shocked when Yi Hei was about to stab you, I was scared to lose you, I know how it feels to lose someone, leave about it, but now I love you with my whole heart Xiao Zhan, I will not force you, but I promise you to take care of you for the rest of my life, and I will protect you from the whole cultivation world, confessing you doesn't mean I don't love Lan wangji anymore, I love you both, just that Lan-er-gongji is my first love and you Zhan-er is and will be my last love, will you accept me??'

Zhan was so shocked at that moment,
He don't know what he must say,
He can't deny that he love Wei Wuxian his idol, whome he admired.
He also can't accept going against Lan wangji's who is also his idol.
His head was still processing when Wei Wuxian called him again.
He then said
" Give me some time Xian gege"

Wei Wuxian nodded his head, and just then Xiao Zhan left the place and went to the room where everyone having their discussion about different topics, he joined some to avoid his brain which were thinking too much and confusing him to death.

Days pass by, Xiao Zhan didn't talk to Wei Wuxian much, he just went and practiced sword fighting with Yi Hei.
And sometimes Wei Wuxian helped him, though it was awkward for Xiao Zhan after what Wei Wuxian said, he felt guilty for making Wei Wuxian sad by avoiding him.

Back to present:-

Lan wangji entered Burial mounds just to sense something was off.
He entered and saw no one waiting for his at the entrance, usually Wei Wuxian would wait for him everytime, but today he isn't there,
Anyway Lan wangji just shrugged it off thinking that Wei Wuxian was caught up with some work, so he was about to enter the Burial mounds when he heard a familiar voice calling him.
He smiled...

Lan zhan - Wei Wuxian

Lan wangji just turned back with a smile, his smile became more wider after seeing it's Wei Wuxian

Wei Ying - Lan wangji

How are you Lan zhan, you know how much I missed you - Wei Wuxian
Said while hugging him tightly

[Not:- As mentioned before for Wei Wuxian, Lan wangji is first love and Xiao Zhan is last love, so no hates for fictional Wei Wuxian or Xiao Zhan
If anyone is having problems with Wei Wuxian and Xiao Zhan ship, don't read any further, and no reportings as the story name itself describes XIANWANG-ZHAN]

Wei Ying, we are outside - Lan wangji

Ok ok, now let's go inside, everyone is waiting for you - Wei Wuxian

Yes, as Lan wangji was returning this day, Wei Wuxian asked to prepare some special dishes, Wei Wuxian went to roam around the Yilling market to purchase something for Lan wangji and Xiao Zhan, fortunately he bought the best one!!

While Xiao Zhan was busy playing the flute (non spiritual), he was trying to play Chenqing ling, as he clearly remembered that he used to play it while shooting the drama, he sat on the roof and was trying to play with a correct tune without missing, he was looking so stunning under the bright sunlight.

______________________________________

Sorry for late update guys
I was really very busy
And don't forget to vote
Guess what happens next