28: Shocked Xiongzhang

Lan wangji planned to tell his Xiongzhang, his brother, Lan Xichen about his relationship with Wei wuxian and Xiao Zhan, he was scared, nervous, ofcourse he knew about Wei wuxian's relationship, but with Xiao Zhan?? What he would probably think about his lovely brother?? Can't he just not say!
But no, he can't lie to his brother
Not to the person who'll trust him
We shouldn't break the trust of others
Even at a life's stake
We should always speak the truth
No matter what the consequences would be or the upcoming storm would be,
We should always speak the truth!
With his confidence he reached Cloud recesses at evening time, went to Jingshi, freshed himself up, and met his brother and asked his for sometime from tomorrow morning to discuss something very important.

With this he returned to Jingshi again and drifted to his sleep thinking about the past one month that passed away just as easy as a thin air passed through him

___________________________________________

It was 5 am in the morning, as usual Wangji woke up, he went to he partition, freshed himself up, did meditation for sometime, and he tucked himself up tidily than even and left his room to library, he started reading a book not to waste the time waiting for breakfast time, he read some pages and soon it was the breakfast time, a disciple came to Wangji, greeted him and said that Lan Xichen is waiting for him in his room for breakfast, Wangji informed his brother that he would like to speak about something to Xichen, Xichen guessed it was something really important otherwise Wangji wouldn't ask him the time from following day he returned to Gusu, seeing Wangji coming to his room, Xichen lips curled up to a smile, seeing his little brother grow up, Xichen always thinks that Wangji is still a little brother to him no matter how old he would turn (A/N: where can I find a brother like this?)

Wangji greeted his brother, poured some tea to his Xiongzhang and to himself, he took a sip of the Gusu tea, and kept the cup down waiting for his brother to speak first. "Wangji, yesterday you said that you would like to meet me today at breakfast time, you said that you would like to discuss something important" he hesitated a while and said "Is it about Master Wei?" Although Xichen guessed it correctly and said, Wangji wasn't surprised, but still there is something more he is missing, it is about Xiao Zhan, well Xichen also knew that Wangji had feelings for Xiao Zhan, we can say it easily, Lan Xichen is observing Wangji since his birth, he never talks to a person freely and moreover he never supports a person dearly, first it was his mother, next it was Wei wuxian, Wei Ying, Lan Wangji's Wei Ying, when Xichen and Cheng visited burial mounds, he again saw that same dearly treatment towards Xiao Zhan, he was glad, he knew Wangji loves him too, but Xichen wanted Wangji himself to tell about Xiao Zhan to him, he don't wanted to be a third wheel, well he was fed up by dog food already by Wei wuxian, he don't want another Wei Ying now, but he got one more, he was happy for his little brother, he also wanted to fly towards his Lil' arrogant Cheng Ahem

Wangji when heard to his brother was not surprised but there is a tint of red colour on his ears, he flushed! Then he spoke "Xiongzhang, it is fact that I-- Li.. 'Love' Wei Ying, but I also 'love' other person, I know it is of cheating the person I love, but we 'both' love the same person, and it is said that 'No matter how many persons we 'LOVE' it should be a 'true' love, and yes, I love them both equally, you may feel free to be disgusted by me saying I love two persons, but Xiongzhang, I still love both of them, I would not hesitate to sacrifice myself for them, to protect them, to cherish them and to make them feel comfortable, and Xiongzhang that person is---" "Xiao Zhan" said Lan Xichen before Lan Wangji would tell him, however now Wangji was quite surprised, hearing the name, well he didn't actually guessed that he was this easy to read, all thanks to Wei Wuxian, that doesn't mean he wouldn't be cold and aloof anymore, he still is the same Lan wangji, cold.... aloof.... fuddy-duddy.... But it is only for 2 two persons, and he might talk with some members like Lan well now Wen Sizhui, Lan Xichen his brother, Lan Qiren his uncle, and?? That's it!!

Lan wangji soon composed himself from the state of being surprised, really?? Wangji showed surprise reaction?? Well the answer is YES..!!
Then he continued "Brother I know how to make Xiao Zhan, who travelled in time to have a golden core of himself" that's it, now it is time for Lan Xichen to drop his jaw to touch the ground (lmfao) "Wangji how??" He stuttered. How can a person from a world who isn't even belong to this time can cultivate a core of himself?? Anyone would be shocked to this matter, and also my dear readers, I don't know whether you all are shocked or not, because I don't get reply when I ask something to you all. Wangji then said "Brother I did read some books, however I'm lacking a small information, if I can able to gather it, then I can easily make Xiao Zhan to cultivate his core, with the help of a person and that person is *cut*
Wangji trusting his brother said all the information he knew to him, except some, what might it be?? Well let's wait then...... Instead of preparing to my final exam that already started I am giving a chapter to you all, even tho I'm not getting likes and comments, leave it, I'll not bother you all, if anyone of you are Taekook fans with Noveltoon login, can check out my profile, "Devil_queen" and my Taekook fanfic "Mafia hubby's little prince~taekook"

Wish me all the best for my exams
I have 102⁰ fever since yesterday evening, I took medicine, still the fever it with me, I don't know how to write tomorrow's exam, I didn't prepare for it, it's already night, ok ok now don't waste your time reading my this shit, not the story, but this thing byee