18: Past 2

Let's start now guys
Sorry for late update

______________________________________

Who made this by the way?? - Wuxian

Me - Wangji

What (shocked). No, i mean,  why Lan zhan, you don't need to prepare these all for me, don't make yourself busy like this, lan zh-

Wei Ying deserves it, he deserves more than this, just accept it for me Wei Ying - Wangji

Lan zhan but - Wuxian

Don't you like it Wei Ying - Wangji

I loved it, Lan zhan - Wuxian

(Smiles) You have another too - wangji

Immediately after letting Lan wangji complete his sentence, Wei Wuxian opened the Qiankun pouch and saw a beautiful hair pin, which is made of pure Jade, it is Red and White in colour, Wei Wuxian was amazed by the design and shape of the Jade hairpin, he liked it very much.

He knew if he don't accept this, Lan wangji will not accept his decision for not taking. He even knew that Lan wangji also made this just by looking at it. Wei Wuxian took the Jade hairpin and made his hand a way to his hair. He removed the old hairpin and placed it with new. Just then, Lan wangji had a beautiful smile on his face.

How do I look Lan-er?? - Wuxian

(Smiles again) Beautiful Wei Ying - Wangji

Not more than you lan zhan - wuxian

As he says, he walks towards Lan wangji and pull him into his embrace.

Can I Lan Zhan - Wuxian

(Sat on Wei Wuxian's lap) (kissed him)
Don't need to ask Wei Ying - Wangji

Just after completing the sentence Lan wangji wrapped his arms around Wei Wuxian's neck. Wei Wuxian took this opportunity and kissed Lan wangji's forehead, right cheek, left cheek, nose, chin, Lan wangji's palm and then his lips atlast, he was devouring Lan wangji, he was showing Lan wangji that he is dominant.
Wei Wuxian later deepens the kiss and made Lan wangji out of breath.
Wei Wuxian missed his Lan wangji so much that the kiss explains how much he miss his Lan wangji, his Lan zhan.

Lan wangji was out of breath and tapped Wei Wuxian's shoulder,
Wei Wuxian left Lan wangji's lips and started caressing Lan wangji's lips with his thumb.
Lan wangji first smiled and then pecked Wei Wuxian's thumb
Wei Wuxian smiled softly for Lan wangji's reaction.

I love you Lan zhan - Wuxian

I love you too Wei Ying - Wangji

Wei Wuxian can't forget the day when Lan wangji found Wei Wuxian after breaking apart. After going into their directions, Lan wangji to his clan and Wei Wuxian to roam around the world.

Wei Wuxian can't forget how Lan wangji confessed his love towards Wei Wuxian. How Lan wangji was so red and embarrassed in the times when Wei Wuxian teased him. He can't ever forget their first kiss at the first time of reunion. He can't forget anything that happened between him and Lan wangji.

______________________________________

Back to Present:-

Wei Wuxian remembering these all just sighed and sat at a lower table.

He inhaled deeply, tooo his chenqing in his hands, and started playing his favourite music ever.
"Wangxian"

Just then, by the sound of the pleasant music, Xiao Zhan who was sleeping peacefully opposite side of Wei Wuxian's bed has woke up and straightened himself.

Wei Wuxian when stopped playing
the music turned towards Zhan and surprised to see him awake already.

Good morning Zhan - Wuxian

Good morning Er gege - Zhan

Go and fresh up - Wuxian

Ok - Zhan

Saying this Xiao Zhan went and completed his fresh up within 30 minutes.
After fresh up, Zhan came to meet everyone at breakfast and saw Wei Wuxian playing with A-Xin.

He went and sat with Wei Wuxian, A-Xin and aunt Li as everyday.

Good morning Zhan - Aunt Li

Good morning Aunt Li - Zhan

Good morning Handsome gege - A-Xin

Good morning Beautiful girl - Zhan

The small girl who heard this just giggled cutely making everyone smile wholeheartedly and filling them with life full of happiness.

Just like this Wei Wuxian and Xiao Zhan completed their breakfast.

Wei Wuxian took zhan to training grounds to start his training.

First with sword basics.

What Wei Wuxian didn't knew was,
Xiao zhan know sword fight, as he learned for drama actings and shootings. 
Not only that but Xiao Zhan also knew to play a flute.

This made Wei Wuxian too confused.

______________________________________

That's it for this chapter guys
Don't forget to vote for this chapter.
Love you all my dear readers
💖💖