24: Weird

Xiao Zhan was busy playing the flute (non spiritual), he was trying to play Chenqing ling, as he clearly remembered that he used to play it while shooting the drama, he sat on the roof and was trying to play with a correct tune without missing, he was looking so stunning under the bright
sunlight.

Zhan was trying his best, after a few attempts, now he is perfect in playing Chenqing ling, just then when he started tuning, Lan wangji and Wei Wuxian entered. Hearing the pleasant tune, Lan wangji and Wei Wuxian were just so happy, they looked into the direction where the music came from, they were extremely shocked to see that it was none other than Xiao Zhan who was tuning a fabulous music.

Wei Wuxian with his regular smile was watching Xiao Zhan, but only few can say with what feelings he is seeing Zhan, ofcourse Lan wangji observed it, unknown to him, he was also attracted by the music, he looked up at Xiao Zhan who was stunningly beautiful under the bright sunlight, immediately his face is also covered with a smile. A rare smile just a few could get. He smiled only for 3 persons till now, 1st was his mother, when he was small, and later for Wei Wuxian, and now.
For Xiao Zhan.

Why??
Is he also in love with him??
No way, how can he ??
He loves Wei Wuxian with his whole heart right?? Yes
Then how can he smile??
Is it because he was attracted by the music which was awesome??
But still why??

Xiao zhan completed tuning his favourite music, with a pleasant smile on his face he saw down just to see 2 people looking at his with a smile on their faces, first he felt confused seeing Wei Wuxian, he (Wuxian) saw him (Zhan) while playing flute, he never did to play flute, and 2nd because Lan wangji already arrived, he was scared, and also shocked, scared how to face him, and shocked when he saw Lan wangji smiling at him.

What is happening now??

He just shrugged his thoughts and jumped down with a heavy sigh.
Finally his feet had came to contact with Earth, he immediately saw up just to look Lan wangji and Wei Wuxian, he took 2 steps back, bowed to his 90⁰ to Lan wangji.

Lan wangji just frowed.

Welcome back Hanguang Jun" said Xiao Zhan avoiding eye contact with Wei Wuxian and Lan wangji.

Just then Lan wangji immediately bowed to Xiao Zhan. Seeing this Xiao Zhan said

You don't need to bow to me Second master Lan" with an awkward smile

Lan wangji again frowned listening to Xiao Zhan, he used to call him (wangji) as Wangji gege or Ji Dì, mostly Ji Dì, but now what happened to him??
He is calling Hanguang Jun
And Second master Lan formally all of a sudden ??

What happened to him??
Why this change??

Just then, Aunt Li with A-Xin in her hands came out towards Wei Wuxian, Lan wangji and Xiao Zhan with Yi Hei and others.

Wei Wuxian saw them coming towards them, and asked Aunt Li
about the meal, she replied with a smile saying yes.

Wei Wuxian gestured both Lan wangji and Xiao Zhan into the dining room, Lan wangji saw his favourite food on the table (ofcourse mild food, no offence 🙌), Lan wangji was a bit happy, though Xiao Zhan mostly eat spice food, he actually likes to eat mild food and sweet food. So he was also atlast happy to eat mild food.

It was also lunch time, so everyone took their seats and completed their lunch quietly.

Yes!! Quietly!! Aunt Li left the three alone, Wei Wuxian usually talks alot while eating, but today he was the one who is silent, it is so weird, even Xiao Zhan, he is acting so weirdly that he didn't even looked at Lan wangji in the eye, Lan wangji wants Wei Wuxian and Xiao Zhan to talk to him continuously!! Yes, even while eating.
But they seem like they are only interested in food, so Lan wangji broke the silencing charm without no one keeping it.

Wei Ying, you are not talking" asked Lan wangji breaking the uncomfortable silence

Don't talk while eating Lan Zhan" said Wei Wuxian with a heavy heart,he don't want his Lan wangji to get hurt.

Lan wangji understood that something was off with him and don't want to spoil the mood of Lan wangji while having lunch, not now, not immediately as he just entered the burial mounds after whole 15 days!!

So Lan wangji just completed his food with Wei Wuxian and Xiao Zhan thinking that he can ask Wei Wuxian what's bothering him.

And later on they completed their lunch, after lunch, Wei Wuxian took Lan wangji and Xiao Zhan to Demon Subdue Pavilion not before saying Aunt Li to not to disturb them until they come out of the room, and Aunt Li just nodded her head in assurance.

______________________________________

So sorry for my late update guys
Actually I'm a neet aspirant and my revision schedule started, so a bit busy with studies, anyhow I got some holidays and my unfortunate that even in these holidays I have to attend a boring ceremony of our relatives, I may or may not upload within 26th of this month, and also recently I got a new idea of one ff.
I didn't upload it yet, it is a short story, yet one shot, but I promise when I upload I will inform you guys.

So now don't forget to vote for this chapter
I hope you guys love this chapter

Guess what happens next??

I'm getting reads but not votes
Are you guys not interested??
Please let me know

Bye bye guys
💖💖