CHAPTER 5

.......................

Time skip

......................

The moment sudo walk out of class, yukino also stood up from her seat take her bag and walk out.

She walk in the convenience store ,she make her ways to the daily necessitys,she scan the daily necessitys then walk away.

While yukino was scanning the daily necessitys,suzune walk inside the convenience store then, awhile later ayanokoji kyotaka also walk inside the convenience store.

When ayanokoji kyotaka and horokita was talking yukino just bypass them.

Yukino walk out of the convenience store then make her way to the mall,inside the mall yukino first go to clothes area ,she brought 2 night ware,10underware,2stocking,2jacket,then yukino go to daily necessitys area she brought 2 face towel, shampoo,soap,wet wipes,lotion, facial mask skin care,hair blower,then aslo brought 2towel, bedsheets, carpet to deliver on her dorm.then yukino make her way to food area she brought 2 fruit,2 drinks,1cook food,egg,oil,salt, pepper, vegetables,chicken, shrimp.then she walk out and make ker way to her dorm .

Yukino inside her room she put all the food she brought to the fridge,she put all daily necessitys in the bathroom then put all the clothes in the closet then she undress herself go to the washroom to wash up , then she change in night clothes walk inside the kitchen then eat the bought cook food.

Yukino stare at her points then add some program to her phone so that the teacher can't see all of her points and only a small points that won't past 50,000 point,other can see how many points she have in her phone but other electronics don't.she also make an app where student can buy information through points ,the app can be download and also it will appear once as recommend app only once in every student phone and if want to download it can only download by buying the link through points.

Yukino also make other app like app for answering lesson by points.yukino make money fast cause senior specially like to use both of her app ,for a week only senior student uses her app and she made 1 million then by a month other first year also uses her app so she's a little rich woman now.