CHAPTER 1

In white space there can be seen a human figure almost transparent and a golden figure.

The Golden figure spoke : congratulations fortunate one , you have been chosen from the roulette to reincarnated with 3 wishes,so what do you wish ?

Human figure '??......so just like those fiction story but there's really nothing I wish and want to do'. " Well I....I don't know".

The Golden figure: ?.... So you don't wish anything?.

Human figure:...well....maybe?

The golden figure:....then how about the results of the roulette will be your wish choice.

Human figure: ah ok

Then the golden figure wave it's hand and a roulette appear,the roulette results consist from animes and movies characters.

The Golden figure: how about you spin it.

Human figure: ah yes

Then the human figure spin the roulette, the roulette spin then they wait for it to stop then the roulette arrow stop at "killua zoldyck 12 years  experience ,skills and memory "

The golden figure: spin it for your second wish.

The human figure spin the roulette again then they wait for it to stop ,the roulette arrow stop at " Sora and Shiro abilities and skills"

The golden figure: this is your last spin .

The human figure nodded it's head ,even though the human figure doesn't have any wish but the results of the roulette made the figure felt nervous,then the human figure spin the roulette,the roulette spin they wait for it to stop then the arrow stop at "Shiina Mashiro abilities and skills"

The golden figure: then let's just decided the world in roulette.

Human figure: ah yes .

Then the golden figure spin the roulette,they wait for it to stop then the arrow stop at " Classroom of the elite world" the moment it stopped at Classroom of the elite world the human figure didn't notice but it's eyes lit up with a glint but it quickly became normal.

The Golden figure : well hope you have a nice life little one.

Then the golden figure wave it hand and the human figure was engulf by light and slowly disappear.