CHAPTER 2

In one of the many houses, inside the room there lay a sleeping baby in a crib, the baby suddenly open it's eye then slowly scan the surrounding then the baby close its eyes.

Baby' well it's look like I'm here ....so...I thought it would be painful receiving the memory, abilities and skills that I received but it's look like it's not...well it's a good thing....sigh I'm just a baby now..so boring ...... let's just sleep '.

..........................

Time skip

..........................

In the living room a child can be seen watching a TV

Child' it's been 5 years since I've been reincarnated ,life was ordinary but I like it ,and I've been training my body to be the same as killua with the memory,skills and experience I already completed it and I just have to train once in a while so will not be rusty ,also my name in this world is yukino  and my family name is mizuki so now I'm called mizuki yukino and I'm a girl ,also I'm the only child of the family.'

Then a woman walk to the child

Woman: baby you've been watching for a while let's take a nap.

Yukino: ah mom ok

Yukino mom carry her to the bedroom .

.............

Yukino wakes up from her nap then slowly go to the kitchen while yawning,she took out some milk from the fridge then she pull the chair near the sink to take a glass then she pour a milk in the glass and drink it ,she put the glass in the sink and out the milk back to the fridge,she slowly make her way to the bathroom to wash her face.

Yukino 'im the only one in the house right now because my mother and father go to work ,what should I do to pass the time'

Yukino walk out of the bathroom then go to the living room to watch tv

Yukino 'in this I've been born in ordinary family,I'm just a kid right now and I really don't have anything to do but sleep,eat,train,watching tv,taking class,right class I've been home school and so far I didn't do anything genius because I don't want my family to think I'm genius cause I just want a normal life ....well even though I call it normal but I've been studying programming and hacking recently and so far it's good well it's good to be a genius hm'