CHAPTER 4

................

Time skip

...............

Yukino walk out of her room then go to the bathroom,she wash herself then go to her room to change then she go to the kitchen to eat.

Yukino clean the table,wash the dishes then she go to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Yukino go to her room then she started morning routine skin care,then she blow her hair dry then brush her hair and style it simple with the hair clip.

Yukino change to her uniform,get her bag then walk out her room ,in the doorstep she put her shoes then she walk out of the house lock the door then started walking to the bus stop.

Awhile later a bus stop ,she enter the bus and she's the first passenger of the bus then she make her way at the back and sit , she took out an earphone put in her ear then took out her phone and play some music ,she close her eyes while listening to the music.

Yukino fell asleep while listening to music ,her bangs cover her face so other can't see it right now cause she's tilting her head to the side.awhile later the bus was slowly fill.

......................

Time skip

.....................

Yukino wake up cause of the commotion,she scan the surrounding then watch the commotion for a moment then close her eyes.

While yukino close her eyes ayanokoji kyotaka scan the surrounding then he took notice of horokita and yukino he stare with them for a moment then took he's gaze back to the commotion.

When ayanokoji kyotaka stare at yukino she took notice of it but brush it off cause she didn't want to gain unnecessary attention.

Awhile later the bus stop at the entrance of the school,all students walk out and yukino stay at her seat for a moment cause she didn't want to wait for horokita to walk out of the bus cause of the scene where she confront ayanokoji for looking at her,then when she noticed that horokita finished her words she stood up of her seat then make her way out of the bus.

Yukino look at the entrance of the school then walk,she caught ayanokoji kyotaka and horokita at her front then she bypass them at the side.

Inside at the entrance ceremony yukino stand at the back then wait for it to end.

Awhile later yukino find her name at class d.

Yukino ' well it's look like I'm in this class'.Yukino search her seats then she found it .

Yukino slide the door open then she go to her seat,she ignores the stares.when yukino first slide the door open the other students also noticed her then just glance at her cause maybe they thought she was just a gloomy girl because of her bang that cover her eyes.