𝐈. ⏤𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊, 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 !

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ⏤ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏 "𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓"

𝐎𝐇, 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

❝𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊, 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒!❞

"𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗𝟓, stand against the wall and put your arms out." One guard spoke in a firm voice as he opened the door to the cell. Amara Evergreen eyed him down as two younger guards came into her cell, standing on either side of the first guard, Johnsson. She rolled her eyes but obliged and did as told.

Amara looked straight at the wall with her arms out. Her eyes traveled down and stopped to stare at one of the drawings. A drawing that she made a few months ago, a drawing of her father hugging her mother. She smiled, but that was soon replaced with a small gasp that left her lips when she felt the guard forcefully grab her arm and place something on her wrist.

Her head instantly turned towards Johnsson, and confusion took over her face as Amara stared at the guard. Her eyes quickly traveled down to her arm as he snapped shut what she assumed was some kind of wristband. She winced slightly when she felt tiny little needles prickle the skin on her wrist.

Amara knew that they were sending her down to Earth, thanks to her father. But her dad never told her about any wristbands. Maybe it's some kind of way to communicate with us?

"Johnsson, wait, what is this?" Amara asked as a slight panic took over her voice. She quickly pushed her hand away from the guard's firm grip.

"Shut up and be quiet, Evergreen." He responded in a strong tone before forcefully grabbing her arm again. Johnsson started leading Amara out of her cell, with the other two guards following behind. She tried pushing his arm away, which caused her to stumble a bit and almost fall.

However, Johnsson quickly gripped her even more tightly to stop her from tripping. "Don't touch me, stop-" She completely stopped in her tracks at what stood before her. Her eyes widened at the sight of absolute chaos.

Dozens of cells were open, and young criminals were being forcefully dragged out of their cells. Some fought back, while others just obliged. The whole Skybox was filled with yelling, shouting, begging, and crying.

Amara turned her head when she heard a young voice beg the guards to stop. Her heart dropped when she saw a young child-a literal child-being dragged out of her cell. She instantly recognized the girl; her name was Elena Walker, and she was put into the Skybox for stealing medicine for her sick mom. A few months ago, Amara saw Elena being locked up in the cell next to her when she was being escorted back to her cell after a meal. After that, she never saw her again, until now.