𝐈𝐈𝐈. ⏤𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐔𝐒

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ⏤ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏 "𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐓"

𝐎𝐇, 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎 ⏤ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓!"

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 :

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚." 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫.

"𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐈'𝐌 gonna go look for water, you wanna come with me?" Wells asked as he struggled to get up. "Whoa.." Amara quickly stood up and helped him up. "You good?" She asked as she patted him on his back. Wells smiled and nodded.

"I will catch up with you in a bit, ok? I just wanna go find my friends and see if they're ok." Wells nodded and said a quick 'bye' before turning around and walking-actually limping-away. "Be careful!" Amara shouted out to him.

Wells chuckled as he turned his head back and shouted back at her. "Will do!" They grinned at each other before going their own ways.

╔════╝⋆˖⁺‧₊ ☽𖤓☾ ₊‧⁺˖⋆╚════╗

"Hi, guys!" A familiar voice caught the attention of Nathan and Elena, who were both playing around with the different plants on the ground. They looked up and saw Amara. They smiled at her before Elena stood up quickly to show her a pretty flower she had found.

"Amara! Look at this flower I found." Elena shouted with joy as she ran up to Amara. "Oo! Let me see." Amara leaned down a bit as Elena showed her the small, dainty flower. She took it from her small hands and pushed it into Elena's hair by her ear.

"Does it look pretty?" Elena asked as she looked up at Amara with the cutest look on her face. Amara chuckled before nodding. "Yes, it does. You look very beautiful."

"Thank you! Now let's go find one for you, Marvie!" Elena beamed as she took Amara's hand and dragged her back to where Nate was. If Amara's face could lighten up even more, it would. Elena had called her 'Marvie.' No one had ever called her that nickname, but Amara liked it.

╔════╝⋆˖⁺‧₊ ☽𖤓☾ ₊‧⁺˖⋆╚════╗

"Cute flower." Wells complimented the young Evergreen as he took notice of a small flower in her hair. Amara smiled at him as she made her way next to him. They were now leaving the dropship to try and find any type of source of water.

"Thanks! How's your leg feeling?" Amara grinned before pointing at his ankle. Wells made a face of pain as he walked on it. "Better." He winced before giving Amara a thumbs up.