𝐕𝐈. ⏤ 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ⏤ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟐 "𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒"

𝐎𝐇, 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎 ⏤ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

"𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒!"

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 :

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞.

𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 fallen as the group all walked back to camp. Amara stared worriedly at Jasper, who was being carried by Finn and Wells. He was still unconscious, but every once in a while he would groan or wince loudly. Clarke was walking in front, leading them, looking back every few minutes to check on the boy in pain. Bellamy and Murphy were behind the two boys, carrying the dead panther. They used the parachute that Wells had brought to carry the big cat that they planned to cook for food. 

Amara stayed behind, leaving a bit of distance between herself and the rest. She hugged herself with her arms, she was terrified for her friend. Her own mind betrayed her and only let her think of the worst. What if Jasper doesn’t make it?

Bellamy kept looking back at the young girl, making sure that she was okay. He noticed the look on her face, she was worried and he was worried about her.

Amara bit her lip as she moved her hand into her jacket’s pocket. The raven-haired girl glanced around the dark forest. She had always loved seeing the greenness of trees in the books she read back on the Ark. It was beautiful, but she then realized that someone could be watching them. She gripped onto her mother’s knife as she walked a bit faster to catch herself up with Bellamy and Murphy. She felt unsafe, obviously, they weren’t alone, and that scared her. 

Although yes, her father did train her, and she knew how to defend herself. But Amara was still a girl. A young girl who missed her parents. Wanting nothing but to run into their arms, the only place where she truly felt safe. 

The young Evergreen zoned out, focusing only on Jasper’s pained face. She didn’t notice when Bellamy gave his side of the parachute that he was carrying to Murphy. Confused, Murphy went along and continued walking. 

“Hey, you okay?” Bellamy’s voice brought Amara out of her trance. She looked to her side and saw the older Blake walking beside her. She gave him a small smile as she nodded. “Yeah, just worried for Jasper.” Amara spoke quietly as she played around with the knife in her hand. 

Bellamy smiled sadly down at Amara, who looked down at the ground. “Don’t worry, Jasper will be okay.” Amara looked back up at him and smiled before mumbling a 'thanks.' They walked in a surprisingly comfortable silence. 

“I wanted to ask you something.” Bellamy spoke out, making Amara glance back at him, biting onto her lip, already having an idea of what Bellamy was about to ask her. “Where’d you get the gun?” The moment those words came out of Bellamy’s lips, Amara stopped in her tracks.