Ⅱ. ⏤𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 !

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ⏤ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏 "𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐓"

𝐎𝐇, 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎 ⏤ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

"𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄."

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 :

"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬!"

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 criminals became chaotic as everyone yelled and hollered with happiness. They ran out of the dropship door, rushing and pushing to get out. They all ran in different directions and started to explore the plant-filled planet.

Finally, Nate and Amara jumped down onto the dirt, hand in hand. Both grinning, Amara squealed in excitement as she ran, dragging Nate behind her. "Oh my god! I can't believe it!" Amara spoke with joy as she stopped by a tree. She placed her hand on the wood, running her fingers up and down the cracks.

Nathan smiled as he saw his best friend, practically his sister, beam with happiness. He hadn't seen her this joyful ever since her mother was floated. Except whenever he and Lorenzo would visit her. She felt truly happy to see them every time. But like this? It had been a long time.

Nathan wrapped his arms around her, embracing her. Amara giggled as she did the same. "It feels good to be free." She whispered in his ear before sighing out of pure relief. Nate nodded, agreeing with what she said.

Amara opened her mouth to say something but shut it when she saw a familiar head of curls. She smiled as Elena looked around with an amazed face. She let go of Nate and pushed his shoulder, turning him around to face in the direction of the little girl. "Elena!" Amara yelled out, immediately catching the young girl's attention.

Elena turned in the direction of her name being called. She smiled brightly when she saw the older girl who tried to save her from the guards. Amara began running towards Elena, dragging Nate along with her. Elena began to run toward her.

When Amara reached Elena, she instantly picked her up, easily because of how light the small girl was. She immediately wrapped her arms around Amara, resting her head on her shoulder. Nathan was confused at first, wondering who the child was, but he broke into a smile as he stared at the two girls embracing each other. "You're ok." Amara sighed before putting her down.

"It's so beautiful, right?" Elena spoke softly, looking at the green trees. "Yeah, it is." Nate finally spoke, following Elena's gaze. The young girl turned to look at him. "What is your name?" Elena asked as she looked at both of the older teens.