𝐕. ⏤ 𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐏 !!

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ⏤ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟐 "𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒"

𝐎𝐇, 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

"𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄

"𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄."

𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 :

"𝐁𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚."

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 to the dropship as she held onto the straps of a makeshift backpack that Wells had made her out of seatbelts and insulation. She filled up her water canteen with the rainwater that they had collected and walked into the dropship.

She noticed Monty examining a light box on the wall. He looked and smiled softly when he saw her. "So, what happened, Monty?" He looked down, and he sighed before nodding.

Monty explained what had happened to Jasper. Amara became even more worried. Jasper was speared in the chest. Who knows if he was even alive? But Amara was determined and was going to go find her friend. Just after he finished, Clarke came down the ladder, with Wells following after.

"It's you." Clarke spoke as she jumped off the last step of the ladder. Amara looked at the blonde, confused at what she meant by that. "You came back for reinforcements. I'm gonna help." Was Clarke trying to tell Wells to stay? Monty moved away from the light.

"Clarke, he's right. We need him. So far, no one else other than Amara has volunteered." Monty spoke as he nodded his head towards Amara. Wells gave him a grateful look before looking back at Clarke.

"I'm sorry, Monty, but you're not going either." Clarke told Monty as a teen came into the dropship. Excuse me? Since when was Clarke in charge?  Monty took a step closer to Clarke, obviously pissed. Which was a rare sight because Monty is always happy and so sweet.

"The hell I'm not. Jasper's my best friend." He immediately refused. "You're too important." Clarke instantly responded. He looked at her in disbelief. How could she keep him away from trying to save his best friend, his brother?

"You were raised on Farm Station and recruited by engineering." She tried to reason with the boy. "So?" Monty sassed, already knowing the facts. "So food and communication." She continued. Clarke is right...Monty is smart, and I don't want anything to happen to him. Amara thought as she looked between them.

"What's up here... it's gonna save us all." Clarke pointed up at Monty's head. "You figure out how to talk to the Ark, and I'll bring Jasper back." She finished. But also, Monty has a choice, and Clark doesn't have a right to take it away. He looked down before nodding. He turned around and sat down on one of the seats of the dropship. Amara moved towards him and sat next to him.