𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Hey guys! It's me again back with another MDLB/Caregiving book. Since I tend to wrote a lot of stories like these and a majority of you all know me, I'm going to introduce myself a bit to the new readers. I am an adult writer who enjoys writing MDLB books in a non-sexual way. My books are age-regression, not age play. The only exception that I do is breastfeeding that is mention a few times during a prompt but you can always imagine your favorite male influencer/actor/celebrity drinking from a heated bottle from the microwave instead.

You are able to request prompts/chapters for my books if I'm at a writers block but I will not take 18+ content. It's just not my enjoyment and thing to write about for my audience. Most of my books include: crying, diaper accidents, doctors appointments, tantrums, dominant female caregiving to male submissive, etc. if you're not comfortable with my writing style, please exit the book and feel no need to comment hate because you will be blocked.

**THIS BOOK IS NON-FICTION, NO EVENTS HAPPENING AREN'T IN REAL REAL LIFE AT THE MOMENT. Josh is in perfect health and shape for his football career, it's just a MDLB based book.**

Anyways, enough of me, let's get into it!

In this book, it'll be set in the year 2023 & Josh will be 24. Classifications tests seeing if you're a Dom or Sub will determine MDLB (Mommy Dom Little Boy), DDLB (Daddy Dom Little Boy), MDLG (Mommy Dom Little Girl), DDLG (Daddy Dom Little Girl). You were classified as a MDLB since you enjoy caregiving and loved it your entire life, while Josh's diagnosis was best after you had started therapy for helping him get back onto his feet.

Why I enjoy writing these books is because you get to enjoy taking care of your male sub in a mother-neutering way. Since he is incapable of taking care of himself and having all of these childlike actions/tendencies, you're there for him every step of the way and everyday is a new adventure with your little one.

Description:
Join Yn & Josh Allen as they're in a MDLB Caregiver relationship. Since Josh's' brain injury accident, it caused him to quit football and practically start all over again meaning, learning how to eat, walk, talk, use the bathroom, etc. Yn had started being a caregiver to him since he got home and now you'll see their adventures since Josh is acting like a baby & how Yn is basically being a 2nd mother to him! You'll see how Josh's journey awaits if he'll ever be treated like a normal adult again, or just be stick in diapers for the rest of his life as he's currently laying down on a baby mat, grabbing at the floating toys.

This book will involve gifs & pictures of Josh showing true raw emotion. Yes, he is acting like a baby for certain reasons, and they do tend to cry a lot to anything. Also, this is also to show that men can use emotions by crying, it shouldn't be a problem in the world for only women to show it.

Now onto the guy himself! Here's a quick introduction of Josh:)

Here is the well known quarterback for the Buffalo Bills. All time winner and also Madden cover for 2024...but sadly his football career is over just like that. Since his brain injury in early 2023, he cannot go back to football. He's now stuck at home a majority of the time in diapers, yes, I said diapers. And now, calling his girlfriend Yn of three years, Mommy. You'd never expect this 6'5 "Mr muscle, I'm so tough, nothing can stop me" of a man could cry at such little things, but unfortunately, he can. Since the injury, it had messed up everything to start all over again from potty training to everyday life. Even though everything has changed, it hasn't changed his heart. Josh is still such a lovable, cuddle bug, and caring human inside & out no matter what. His baby like actions make him more adorable since he's now you're babyboy.

Living situation: Yn & Josh share a beautiful mansion just outside of Buffalo. Since his football career has ended, that doesn't change anything, just some rearrangements inside of his house. Yn has made him his own nursery which is red, white, and blue buffalo bills themed for him to not forget what his past used to be. Yn has also put a crib in there if he desperately needs to sleep in the nursery. She also has a crib next to her king size bed like a regular new parent would do for nightly diaper changes and feedings. Along with the nursery, there's a built in diaper changing table which fits perfectly for the 6'5 man baby. Josh has a very fun Toy Story playroom with all the toys you old imagine. Ranging from a Toy Story itself all the way to Bluey, he absolutely loves it. A movie theater is a must when it comes to staying at home. He enjoys watching his favorite Disney classic tv shows/ movies while cuddling up to you. Last but not least, since his game day fits are no longer, his fashion sense had changed a bit. Yn has picked out baby onesies, sleepers, a vast majority of kids clothes that you'd find at target, etc. No matter what, he is living the life as your baby at home.

Age: 24; mentally 6months - 3years old

His injury will be around the timeline Dahmar Hamlin had his heart attack/cardiac arrest in January 2023, but instead of him on that game day, it would be Josh having a brain injury. A backstory will be the first prompt into seeing how that night went from football fields all the way to hospital rooms.

Like I said, I tend to use my books on caregiving/neutering for female doms and soft male subs. Using raw emotion from men specifically in this book wants me to tell you that men are not alone while showing emotion. Since their childlike habits, crying & tantrums will be used frequently. This book is also just regular writing, no lowercase intended.

I think that is all for now that you have to know about the book, i hope you enjoy reading it as much as I love writing it. It was actually a last minute idea that popped into my head while I was thinking about how I can use a NFL player in a MDLB book. Please be patient if it takes me a while to update after a prompt or so, I do have many books I have already that need a new chapter and fitting writing into my work schedule is quite difficult.

If you'd like updates on my books, feel free to follow my second account (@user1022839) or my main (@user1022838), where I post updates, comments, news, etc on my board. If you've enjoyed this introduction and would like to read more, feel free to save to your lists & libraries, vote, comment, and request!

Thank you so much for reading and I cannot wait to see where this book brings us on this type of MDLB journey! All my love forever,

A❤️