How old are you?

Hey guys! I'm back again with another prompt, well, more like a part two of the first chapter! I hope you all enjoyed the previous one but if you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend doing that first. I will do a short summary of what you missed and then we'll get into the second chapter.

Quick recap: Josh had gotten ran into extremely bad, making him pass out and lose consciousness. After a few minutes of CPR, he regained consciousness but all of the sudden, started crying so loud like it was a toddler. Throughout the way to the hospital, he was quite clingy and never left your side. With no needle success, you tried your best to calm him down since he was acting like in a regressed state of mind. Changing him into a comfy gown and diapers, you had lulled him to sleep for a while. You were lucky enough to get some help advice from a psychiatrist who studies little in the community. Since you are a MDLB caregiver, you committed to becoming Joshes for your future relationship with him.

Everything was going so smoothly until the doctors came back to hopefully do some test results. Waking him up from his nap, you didn't expect this reaction coming from him, it was like nothing even happened at all.

Friday night
9:30pm

"Sweetheart, it's time to wake up." Yn said softly, trying to be gentle as possible knowing that needles were a couple feet away from him. He had started to open his eyes, when all of a sudden something changed, you and the doctors never expected this to happen, but it was like nothing happened. "B-babe? Yn? Where, where am I?! What's happening?!" Josh had nervously said like he was a regular 24 year old again...

Everyone was quiet as they were all in shock after Josh had spoken. You knew a bit of going in and out of headspace for littles, but since it was the first time, he was obviously scared and confused out of his mind. Since the doctors were still in shock, the main one calling her phone for the psychiatrist right away, you wanted to step in and help your boyfriend.

"Honey...you were in an accident on the field. Someone had run into you pretty badly and knocked you on conscious, and the EMTs had to resuscitate you." Yn had explained, being close to her baby. Josh didn't know what to do or say, but his breathing felt uneven hearing just a brief explanation on what had happened and he started to have a slight panic attack.

 Josh didn't know what to do or say, but his breathing felt uneven hearing just a brief explanation on what had happened and he started to have a slight panic attack

"I-is my football career o-over?" He asked, his voice cracking because all he wanted was to be in the big leagues and now that opportunity is gone. "I'm sorry, Josh, but unfortunately it is." The doctor had sighed, Josh had begun to cry at her response. "I'm so sorry sweetheart, I'm so sorry." Yn whispered, trying to comfort Josh in the hospital bed. "I don't want it to be o-over-rr!" He sobbed into your chest, he was having a bit of a tantrum as his legs kicked a bit as he was sitting up.

"I know you don't honey, we all don't want it to be over, but it's for the best. There were some things that happened before you woke up earlier and the doctors & psychiatrist want to explain it to you." Yn had said, noticing that she was now in the room. Josh had peeked slightly to see a woman close to him, but went back quickly in Yns chest. "Josh, sweetheart, remember me?" The lady said softly, pulling up a rolling chair to get on his eye level.