part - 2

Daniel Arnoult pov

I was working on my computer and someone called me
Daniel : who would call me when i am at work
He lifts the call say's
Daniel : hello Daniel Arnoult here.
Jake : yo man it's me so just wanted to let you know mr.miller arranged meeting in London about the new project.
Daniel : in London? (He thinks for a moment) you attend the meeting I have more important works than mr.millers project (he says and go through some file's)
Jake : but we can't be irresponsible even though it's a small work why don't you think of it as holiday let's go bro please. I'll be waiting at the airport 6am tomorrow bye.
(Jake cuts the call and Daniel sighs he calls his assistant)
Daniel : cancel all my work for tomorrow I am going to London
(He says getting up and walking straight to exist the company)
(He arrives at his house and his mother sitting on the couch looks at him)
D.m : Daniel (she calls out )
Daniel : yes mom ( he says as he sits beside her)
D. M : how is your day
Daniel: it's good mom and tomorrow I am going to London for a meeting.
D. M : oh ok go rest (she says as he walks towards his room he freshs up and looks at the sky thinking about something, he shrugs of the feelings the thought of going to London it brings some kind of joy feeling but he doesn't know why, he sleeps)

Here jake is waiting for Daniel at the airport nervously thinking if he would come or not then he looks at someone entering and he hugs him

Jake : thanks mr. Daniel for coming

(Daniel removes jake from him and says)

Daniel : I am coming for my companies reputation.

He says and walks towards the plane

Jake shruggs : whatever