part - 3

Stacy : omg it's Daniel Arnoult isn't he but what is his picture doing with you???
(Stacy ask's confusingly and look's at Paige, Paige grabs the picture and say's)

Paige : it's enough information for you ( and hide's the picture in her drawer and turn's around to look's at Stacy, stacy just shrug's it off and sit's infront of Paige and ask's her excitedly)

Stacy : Paige do you know Jake heineken???
Paige : umm Jake heineken the owner of xxxx brand?
Stacy : yes yes you know him!
Paige : yea i know him and aren't you promoting his brand? but why do you ask suddenly?
( Paige ask's stacy confusingly and Stacy start's to blush and look's down)

Stacy : actually yea i am the modelling for his brand and i have a crush on him

( Saying this stacy start's to get red and Paige stares at her shocked, and shout's)

Paige : omg you have a crush on him but doesn't he live in US? How did you meet him?
Stacy : actually he came here for some important itseems and leave's in a week. You know while comingI saw him working in his office and he look's so handsome (she said while thinking about it)
Paige : oh oh someone is in deep love

(she say's smilling while checking email's in the computer)

Stacy : ohh and yeahh i saw Daniel too in his office i think he came here too for some work

(she say's  while scrolling through her mobile, Paige stopped working and look's at Stacy for a second and her heart start's to beat faster, she ask's Stacy excitedly )

Paige : you mean you saw Daniel Arnoult here in London you saw him correctly right you might've mistaken him ( she ask's him scared at the thought of it might not be Daniel and Stacy mistaken him )
Stacy : i don't think so cause i heard the employees talking about him as he is very handsome

( stacy say's while scrolling through her mobile, Paige looks at her shocked and say's)

Paige : so you saw him here in London!!!Omg

( Paige almost shouted and Stacy looks at her weird behaviour and realises something and look's at Paige shocked don't tell me-