part - 4

Daniel and jake reach London and go to their guest house to fresh up they get ready for the meeting after a few minutes they make their way towards
Miller's company

In the car

Jake : Daniel the Millers aren't that big and are trying to get fame by us do you think this project is necessary i mean the profit we get from this we can get it in a day.

(Jake asks confused as he reads the project file's)

Daniel : it's not about profits jake dad agreed for this project and i don't want to decline my dad's words it's for the company reputation and dad's word orelse this is a simple project which could be done without my interference.

Jake nods they reach millers company and make their way towards meeting room
(After the meeting)

Jake : Daniel this meeting is so boring thank god it's over I ain't coming to this meeting again (he says huffing irritatedly)
Daniel : you are also a partner remember it jake ( he says )
Jake : I regret it

They go to Jake's company for some work and they are having some work conversation

Jake : can I ask you something?
Daniel : what?
Jake : why don't you date someone you are already 26 .
Daniel : I am not interested in this love and you are also 26 with no girlfriend. (Daniel say's shaking his head)
Jake : I have no girlfriend but I have many girls to have fun you know (jake say's and winks at Daniel , Daniel rolls his eyes knowing his friend is Playboy)
Daniel : concentrate on business first then about b*tches
(Daniel say's checking his mails)

Stacy pov

Stacy who is passing by notice that staff are nervous not like any other day's  she thinks and asks the assistant why are they behaving like this

Assistant: mam mr.jake is here for some work.
( stacy is on cloud nine right now Knowing jake her crush is here and controls her excitement,coughs and say's )

Stacy : oh ok

( she start's walking toward's jake cabin and see's him sitting with some other guy and notices it's Daniel and again see's jake working and talking to Daniel she blushes and goes away happyly )