1

Author POV :

Fear. The feeling or condition of being afraid.

Sounds of heels resonated in a colossal mansion as a beautiful lady clad in a red shimmery sequin bodycon dress walked back and fro like a predator. Her blood like red colored lipstick complemented her beautiful face along with the dress. But this moment she looked more like a deviless. A deviless disguised as an angel. Her dark gaze making the workers in front of her shivering.

The workers had only one feeling in their heart. Fear. Her predator like gaze was enough to make them almost piss in their pants. They were shivering like a dry leaf under her gaze. The caretaker was almost shitting in his pants as he somehow knew what consequences he had to face. Thats how much of power Jeon Mi-cha held.

Jeon Mi-cha, the eminent name in the business world. After her husband's death she handled Jeon's Corporation on her shoulder prosperously. She was just 30 when her husband died leaving this massive business and a 4 year old child to take care off. She didn't married afterwards and took care of her business as well as the child single-handedly without anybody's help.

The child was their rainbow baby. After so many failed attempts of pregnancy they finally had their only child. They named him Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook.
The name meaning 'pillar of nations.' Like that he became the pillar of their happiness. He was 4 when he lost his most favourite person– his father.

Jeon Si-woo, was a hardworking man though being the only child of his parent with being the only heir of The Jeons. He was arrange marriaged to Lee Mi-cha, now Jeon Mi-cha who was daughter of his father's secretary. He was hitched at the age of 25 while she was 22. He was the closest person to Jungkook.

Their love bloomed as the time passed by and the couple tried to have a baby. But two to three childrens death made both of them heartbroken. After 4 years of their marriage and 3 years of constant trying for child, they were blessed with their baby Jungkookie.

Mi-cha after giving birth to Jungkook, had to take long bed rest for at least one month as Jungkook's birth was by C-section with lots of difficulty and complications. It was even not confirmed if the child would be safe and healthy but by God's grace the doe eyed boy was born. In this span of time, Si-woo was the one who became both mother and father of his child.

Jungkook was under the utmost care of his father. He loved his mother alot but his father was someone who always came first in his priority list. His father was his everything. His inspiration, his world.

He was his papa's boy. Always with his father. At the mere age of 2, he started accompanying his father at his office. Everybody in the office adored him. He was apple of everyone's eyes. His doe like eyes and shiny brunette coconut head with cute pink lips attracted everyone.

He was called as their blessing. The couple couldn't be more happier. Jungkook was everything they have been wanting after their marriage. But, under his father's care he became an ultimate brat.

'Mine is mine and yours is also mine'. This was something which was permanently engraved in his little brain since his birth. His father encouraged him more at that. Whatever he landed his eyes on was his. No further discussion.

His father was solely responsible for his possessive and bratty behaviour.

Flashback

Jungkook : Dada, I want that black cololed cal (car) Mistel Han had bought today at offish.

3 year old Jungkook who was being carried by his father in their mansion after returning from office exclaimed to his dada stubbornly. His father chuckled.