2

Author POV :

Deep Condolences. Sympathy. That's what everyone felt as Namjoon cried while doing last rites of his grandmother. His grandmother was someone who was closest to him. After his parents death in a car accident on his 6th birthday, his grandmother took care of him lovingly.

His grandmother was famous florist. Every kind of plants and flowers even rare which weren't found in any part of South Korea were found in her shop.

She was the one who made him love plants and flowers. Since his childhood, his grandmother taught him significance of numerous flowers. She taught him how to take care of each plant and also their importance. Eventually, he started growing fond of plants.

Namjoon's grandmother owned a flower shop named 'Namu's flower shop.' Namu also is known as Tree in Korean while Namjoon's nickname was Namu given by his grandmother because of her love for plants.

Namjoon used to take care of the shop with her. He was hanging out with his friends when he heard the news of his grandmother collapsing by their neighbors. His heart dropped and he ran towards their house only to find his grandmother dead. She had major heart stroke which killed her. His tears never stopped falling. He was completely broken.

Namjoon : H-Halmeoni, p-please wake up. Look I'll not disobey you. I'll always listen to you. Please-please come back to me. How can-how can I live without you? Please. Look your favourite Jinie is also here. Jinie-Jinie please please tell her to wake up she'll listen to you. Please wake up and call me Namu.

He cried hysterically as his friends watched him breaking down. Their own eyes were filled with tears. His boyfriend, Jin was patting his shoulder to calm him but he was nowhere near planning to stop his tears.

His friend Taehyung, who just came to Seoul from Russia and was now staying with his bestfriend Jimin came forward.

Tae : hyung, listen to me. Do you-do you think halmeoni will like to see you cry? She hates it when you cry. You need to be strong. Right? Strong for her. You-you should make her proud by-by planting trees and beautiful flowers. You should plants trees in her memories. She would be so so happy. Wouldn't she?

Tae said convincing Namjoon who nodded his head as Tae was saying truth. He mustn't cry. His halmeoni wouldn't like it.

Yoongi, his boyfriend Jimin and their other friend Hoseok nodded their heads agreeing with Tae.

Soon all the rituals were followed and all the friends were sitting on the couch after the funeral. (I'm sorry if I've made mistake in these things.)

Namjoon was sitting quietly as Jin was caressing his head with was only his shoulder.

Yoongi : Namjoon-ah what are we going to do of the shop?

Yoongi asked as everybody looked at Namjoon. The mentioned male sighed and replied.

Namjoon : I'm going to open it after 2 days.

He replied and looked at Taehyung.

Namjoon : Taetae, I heard you're looking for a job. Will you work with us? In our shop?

Jimin : Yes taetae please work with us.

Tae thought for some moment and nodded his head.