4

Author POV :

Jubilation. Jubilation is the feeling of happiness and joy.

Jubilation is what Jungkook felt as he woke up after his deep slumber. It's been 2 days of constant whining, whimpering and crying. Mi-cha was fed up. Literally. It was everyday play of of Tom and Jerry with Mi-cha being the Tom and Jungkook, the Jerry.

Finally, Mi-cha's age was reflecting on her body as she ran all over the big house behind Jungkook to feed him his food and medicines. His constant cries for his pretty flowers were making her worried as hell. She tried. She tried showing those flowers to him through some pictures. But our baby highness was not satisfied with it a bit. He would stare at them for whole one hour but atlast would cry to actually hold them and feel those pretty flowers against his hands.

So now, after 2 days, the worker who was assigned to go along with Jungkook to bring those flowers confirmed that the shop was opened. It was such a hassle to calm down the over hyped little boy who was trying to just run towards the car. On top of that without bathing and brushing his teeth.

Apparently, little Jungkook who was coming in living room with a bunny plushie clutched in his hands with little steps, heard the worker telling his eomma that his favorite flower shop is opening today. From that moment itself, it has been a tiring time for Mi-cha and Mr. Joh. After slipping and stumbling few times, and playing for 1 hour in bathroom, Jungkook finally had his bath with the help of his eomma. Care-taker is really needed.

Making an over-excited and jumpy Jungkook wear his clothes was not something Mr.Joh signed for. That poor man was secretary for fucks sake with high education qualifications but today the baby highness decided that his favorite uncle will make him wear clothes. So now, that man was trying hard to stay calm and make the bunny boy wear his clothes. He made him wear a printed shirt over a plain white shirt and simple baggy pants making him look like an adorable fluff ball.

 He made him wear a printed shirt over a plain white shirt and simple baggy pants making him look like an adorable fluff ball

His hairs fell into bangs covering his doe eyes and would swirl off a little when wind hit his face. After forcefully making him eat some fruits and pancakes, the baby star candy was on his way to the flower shop with Mr. Han, the worker who accompanies him to flower shop.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At Jimin's house :

Beautiful blue haired male was getting ready as today is his first day at the shop. Last night he talked to Namjoon hyung who was better now and was ready to open the shop. The beauty wore a simple printed shirt and wore a black shirt like coat over it. He wore his pearl earring as his blue hair fell on his beautiful blue crystal eyes making him look the prettiest.

 He wore his pearl earring as his blue hair fell on his beautiful blue crystal eyes making him look the prettiest