8

Author POV :

The car came to halt before a massive mansion along with Mr. Han's heart who was shivering with each passing second. Jungkook is hurt. His hand was bleeding, wrapped up in a bandage by none other than Taehyung. Mr.Han knew that now Mrs.Jeon is going to skin him alive for not taking care of their young master.

Mr.Han sighed. Whatever happens, he have to face the consequences no matter what. He looked at Jungkook who was dozing of cutely in the car itself. Boy must be tired because of waking up early and also because of the hectic day.

He sighed and looked up at driver who was waiting for them to get off the car. He diverted his attention to Jungkook. He stretched his hand, shaking Jungkook a little who whined in the sleep.

Mr.Han : young master, wake up. We're home.

Kook : pletty h-hyungie. Pletty hyungie.

Kook mumbled in the sleep. Mr.Han smiled for a moment. This boy has really gotten attached to Taehyung. He again shaked Jungkook who abruptly woke up with a pout.

Kook : pletty hyungie?

His eyes scanned abruptly around the car making Mr.Han chuckle a little.

Mr.Han : Your pretty hyung is not here master. We are at the mansion.

Jungkook's eyes lost their shine making them dull. He pouted cutely and sniffled, nodding his head. He hissed when suddenly, his injured hand hit the car door accidently.

Mr. Han worriedly looked at him.

Mr.Han : young master, are you alright?

Kook sniffled and shaked his heads.

Kook : no, it-it h-hurts.

Mr.Han's eyes widened. Shit. He gulped. Jungkook's hand is hurting and they are at the mansion. Now, God knows how he is gonna save himself from the deviless inside the mansion.

Mr.Han : y-young master?

Jungkook looked up at him with wide doe eyes and hmmed.

Mr.Han smiled at him, fakely.

Mr.Han : how about we play a game?

Jungkook blinked his eyes cutely.

Kook : game?

Mr.Han nodded his head.

Mr.Han : yes. A game. Where you'll tell your mother that you fell down while playing in park. You'll not tell her that a man beat you when I wasn't there. Okay?

Mr.Han said, slowly, making his point clear. Jungkook pouted and scratched his head cutely.

Kook : why?

Mr. Han sighed and let out a breath.

Mr. Han : um- it's just a game. And if you play this game well then um- then I'll let you stay with pretty hyungie for some more time. Deal?

Mr. Han said, bringing his hand out for Jungkook. Kook furrowed his eyebrows but soon his frown turned into a big smile as he registered Mr.Han's words. More time to spend with pretty hyungie? Yesss. He's up for it. He aggressively nodded his head and held Mr.Han's hand shaking it cutely.

Kook : deal. *giggles*

Mr.Han sighed a breath of relief. He knows if Mrs.Jeon came to know the truth then no one can save him from getting killed. He immediately smiled at Jungkook who was yawning, as his foot tapped on the car floor impatiently, waiting for Mr.Han to open the car door. Mr.Han sighed for a last time before moving out. He opened the door for Jungkook who came down.