5

Author POV :

Exhilaration. Exhilaration is a feeling of excitement. This was everything Tae was feeling after Jungkook whispered that sentence in his ears.

After making Tae flustered with his compliment, he confusedly poked Tae's breadcheek as he didn't recieved any answer from Tae.

Tae blushed biting his lips looking down. This little adorable boy was making his heart beat faster at an abnormal rate, making him go all red and bothered.

Just as Jungkook was about to say something, Mr. Han entered the shop disturbing their moment.

Mr. Han : Young master, we need to go. Ma'am is calling on my phone. We're already late today.

He said, standing in front of Jungkook. Jungkook's face saddened. His lips formed into a pout as his big glassy doe eyes filled with tears. His chin wobbled. Tae's eyes widened looking at that, he shifted close to Jungkook and took his hand in his. The brunette looked up at him while Tae flashed his famous boxy smile making the boys heart beat faster.

Tae : koo, what happened? Why are you sad?

He asked carefully caressing Kook's hairs while Mr. Han was looking confused at the two. When did this two became so close? And this is so unlikely of his young master to befriend someone rather talk to someone. He watched them confusedly listening to their conversation.

Kook : i-i don't wanna go.

Kook said as Mr. Han's eyes widened. He immediately sat near Kook.

Mr. Han : young master, what's wrong? Why don't you wanna come?

He asked worriedly. Kook pouted and sniffed.

Kook : I wanna spend time with pletty hyungie.

He mumbled jutting his lower lip out, pouting adorably while Tae smiled.

Tae : koo, we're gonna meet again tomorrow.

He patted Jungkook's hair lovingly who stared at him with his wide doe eyes.

Kook : you ale not lying light? you will be hele light?

He asked looking at Tae with expectant eyes. Tae chuckled.

Tae : ofcourse koo. I'm not lying. I will be here everyday because now I work here.

Jungkook's face immediately lightened and he did something very unexpected. He leaned in and pressed a peck on Tae's cheek. He giggled backing away while Tae's face was redder than tomato. Jungkook just kissed him. On cheek. He gulped and looked at Jungkook who was giggling and smiling while Mr. Han was looking at them with dumbfounded face. What just happened? His young master is being so strange and weird around this blue haired male.

Jungkook immediately stood up, still very happy and giggly.

Kook : Come on untle. Letsh go. Pletty hyungie you smell so sweet. Koo loves your smell.

Kook said innocently while Tae's eyes widened. He knows that he was now all red. Kook giggled clapping his hands and ran towards the car.

Mr Han cleared his throat and stood up. He bowed to Tae and moved out leaving Tae with blush all around his cheeks. He can't deny that he found Jungkook really cute. The boy was adorable with his bunny teeth and innocent big doe eyes. He found him handsome too. He patted his cheeks to get rid of the red hue and bit his lips. Jimin who was out doing some work, came inside and looked at his bestfriend.

He sat next to him and kept his hand on his shoulder making Tae flinch a little.

Tae : ah- Minnie you scared me.