Ambushed

"So, we're gonna be reacting to a new trilogy based on your worlds?" Ruby asked, curious. She and everybody else were back in the theaters.

Theo nodded. "That's correct."

"So this isn't an alternate version of our world?" Oscar wondered.

"Technically, yes." Lucy replied. "Alternate characters but not alternate worlds."

"So Remnant or our other worlds won't be involved, just us?" Ozpin questioned, sipping on his cup.

Andy nodded. "Uh huh."

Yang smirked. "This should be good."

Weiss nodded in agreement. "It would be nice to other worlds than our own."

Lucy nodded to their words and played the first chapter.

The scene begins underwater where words begin to appear on the screen. 

"There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory." -Sir Francis Drake, 1587.

"Nice poetry but, who's Sir Francis Drake?" Blake asked as everyone else was curious too.

"Well, to put it simple, he was an explorer." Theo answered.

Glynda raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Was??"

Lucy cleared her throat. "He... died."

Winter sighed sadly then asked. "How?"

"It's... better you guys find out in the later chapters." Andy replied.

An old coffin is found beneath the sea. Later, a camera is recording the coffin. 

"I'm here off the coast of Panama, where we've just discovered what we believe to be the coffin of legendary explorer Sir Francis Drake, who was buried at sea over 400 years ago." A voice is heard and the audience immediately knows who that is.

"Wait, is that Ruby?" Yang asked, surprised.

The scythe-wielder gasped happily. "Yay! I'm in another trilogy!"

Weiss frowned. "Let's hope you won't die like the last trilogy."

The smile immediately disappeared. "Oh..."

Suddenly, someone shoves a crowbar, trying to open a coffin. The scene shows Ruby and the person, to which everybody recognized, wearing gray diver suits. 

"Oscar... is that you?" Jaune asked, shocked at the farm boys appearance.

"I think so." Oscar responded. "But why do I look older?"

"Don question it." Ruby mumbles, blushing hot red. 

"What was that, Ruby?" Oscar said, confused.

"Blushing! I-I-I mean nothing!!" The crimson girl yelped in embarrassment.

Ruby was holding the camera, recording the Oscar, who was trying to pry open the coffin.

"Are you sure you wanna be defiling your ancestor's remains like that?" Ruby asked.

'I'm defiling my ancestor's remains?' Oscar thought, shocked.

"You make it sound so dirty." Oscar laughs as he gets to the other side of the coffin. 

"How dirty?" Yang giggled.

"Besides, I thought you didn't believe me." Oscar said to Ruby.

"Well, I did do my research. And apparently, Francis Drake didn't have any children." Ruby said.