A Surprising Find

Oscar started swimming in the water as he spotted some land near the edge of the fall. "There looks like to be some dry land over there." Oscar said to himself. He looked at the old U-boat as he swam past it. He eventually made it to the solid ground near the edge of the waterfall.

"Looks like you're gonna have to monkey across those cliffs to get into the U-boat." Ozpin's voice said over the radio.

Sun frowned. "I find that offensive. Seriously. Monkey across?? Why couldn't he just say, "You're gonna hove to SWING across"? Like c'mon."

Blake patted the monkey faunus on his shoulders. "Don't get TOO aggravated, Sun. After all, faunus don't exist in this world."

He sighed. "Yeah... you're right. ...But still."

Oscar then climbed up rocks, ledges, and vines he used as rope until we reached the top. Ozpin's voice is heard once more on the radio. "Hey, watch yourselves up there. It's a long way down." He warns. 

As Oscar made his way across the top of the cliff that was overlooking the U-boat, he stopped and looked out. "Nice view.." He say to myself. 

Ruby smiled. "It is a nice view."

Oscar dropped down onto a ledge below him and climbed his way down and across, getting closer to the U-boat. "Oscar, you should be able to drop right down into the U-boat from there." Oscar informs. 

Mercury rolled his eyes. "You don't need to say things so obvious."

Oscar walked across the top of the ancient boat as he could faintly spot Ozpin in the distance. He waved to him as he called out to us.

"Oscar! When was your last tetanus shot?" He says, loud enough to where he could hear him. 

"Oh, that's funny!" Oscar retorted.

"What's a tetanus shot?" Jaune asked, confused.

"It's like a vaccine." Theo answered.

"Oh."

Oscar spotted a ladder that led into the lower levels of the stuck boat. "Going down." Oscar said to himself as he climbed down the ladder and into the U-boat itself. "Okay, I'm in." Oscar reported into the radio. 

"Whaddya see?" Ozpin asks through the radio as Oscar looked around. 

"Rust and dust in an old ship." Weiss observed.

Pyrrha hummed. "Something doesn't feel right."

"Something nasty happened to these guys. There's blood everywhere." Oscar describe. "And soup." 

"He must be thinking of his stomach." Ren said.

Jaune chuckled. "Like Nora."

"Hey, that's not true." The hammer-wielder protested.

"What?!" Ozpin asked as Oscar continued walking through the rusted vessel, our footsteps echoing. He approached a closed hatch and started to turn the wheel. It was hard to move, being rusted all to hell, but with enough strength, he managed to move it. He got it and pulled the door open, revealing a hatchway.

Oscar found the area where torpedoes were launched. He dropped down a hole in the floor and there was a dark hallway with buttons that looked like control panels. He keeps looking before spotting a body. The body was in a blue uniform and had barely any skin left on his body that wasn't mummified. And he was bloody. 

Most of the audience were doing their best not to puke.

Oscar bent down to examine the body. "Eugh..." He groaned, slightly disgusted. He pulled the corpse away from the door. When he dropped the body, he heard what sounded like a lot of coins spilling out and onto the floor. He pauses before kneeling down and picking up a coin, looking at them closely. It was a silvery-gold coin, most likely Spanish.