Chapter two

Izukus pov

As I'm walking down the street being the baddest me just on my phone trying to enjoy my damn ice-cream fudge bar some random ass group of loud girls bump into me not watching where they going and one thing about me I'm not finna move so you can have a obstacle free journey while you disrupting mine. So I keep walking and when I say that bitch bumped me harder on purpose I had to count to ten my daddy just told me try to behave so I will.

I sigh as I get to ten putting on a sickeningly sweet smile showing extra teeth and dimples. "Watch where the fuck you going bitch I know yo ass saw me and you made me drop my damn fudge bar you lucky that shit ain't fuck up my clothes cause it wasn't gone be no talking then, apologize right now and we can be  bout our merry ways" I say keeping my voice soft and sweet you wouldn't think i was saying the words I was making sure her and the other girls who was with her heard me since I know they all saw me and they laughed like something was fucking funny.

What is this shit supposed to be Mean Girls knock off version cause ain't none of them giving what they think they did and the only bitch bad enough to be a Regina George is me. Let them play with me and make me go against my daddy word on not fighting on my first day back imma ruin they fucking life.

I fold my hands in front of my chest making sure I keep my facial features schooled to be timid but unmoving to the outside people so they think I was somebody who was being ganged up on but not backing down gaining attention from the crowd not that these  heffers noticed. They fucked with the wrong one they finna become my acting practice gotta make sure I still got it.

The one who bumped into me finally picked her jaw off the fucking ground and her face contorted into a scowl trying to be intimidating. She don't know who she fucking with and imma hope I ain't gotta show her.

"What the fuck did you just say to me you fucking freak?"  She asked voice angry and loud not yelling but loud enough to carry in this nosey ass crowd. 'Good just what I was hoping for'.

I make my lip tremble giving her the satisfaction of thinking she ate when she ain't did shit and said so only they could hear me making the crowd believe I was to timid to speak louder.

"I said watch where.the.fuck.you.going bitch, since you hard of hearing. Apoligize. NOW. And I'm not going to repeat myself again." I said looking at her dead in her eyes while occasionally side eyeing her lil friends incase the try some slick shit. I ain't with that jumping shit but I'll beat all they ass if they try me.

Her face darkened more in her anger making her somewhat decent face unsightly. I was getting real sick real fast cause it ain't look like she was gone apologize I ain't one for throwing the first lick but seeing as it's more than one I'm just looking for a sign to beat they ass.

Tearing up slightly I tuck my hair behind my ear glad i had my shit in a bun cause I ain't got time for them pulling it. I make it looking like I'm apologizing as I see the girl lift her hand while it's balled up in a fist.

I don't hesitate I punched that bitch clean in her nose hearing a crunch and seeing her eyes tear up instantly her friends were still shocked so taking advantage of that I punching her a few more time before punching her in her mouth.

"Since you don't know how to fucking apologize you don't need yo fucking teeth keep yo mouth closed with all that slick shit that ain't what I asked you to say I said fucking apologize that's all you had to do but you just had to try me." I say still beating her ass as she occasionally got a few licks in but nothing to big.

"Yo ass wanna fight back? Ok now I'm finna really drag yo ass you got me out here breaking my daddy rule and he just gave me that rule? Now he finna think I'm just out here starting shi since I'm finna get scolded anyways I might as well beat the fuck outta you" I say grinning cause this bitch actually putting up a ok fight I ain't been this pumped up in a while. Imma still beat her ass though.