Chapter five

I'm back for now 😂
—————————————————————————

Izuku was relaxed as he let Eiji drive them around no specific destinations just having fun and spoiling him. He was glad Eiji enjoyed his surprise though he just wanted to make him happy which is why he also brought lunch and his gift which he liked even though he hasn't seen it yet. Eiji just made him tingle sometimes but it starting getting a lil more extreme he starting to think it's the ovulation talking but he ready to give in to temptation at this point.

He looked over at Eiji and bit his lip right now they was just chillin parked in a reserve it looked nice and peaceful but he not focused on that right now. Eiji was leaned back in his chair strolling on his phone trying to see what movies was playing tryna decide if he wants to take Izuku to see it or not.

Izuku climbed over the glove compartment into his lap straddling him. Eiji looked at him and turned his phone off sitting it down putting one of his hands on izukus thigh and the other one on his lower back close to his ass. Izuku just leaned close to him chest to chest with his arms around his neck he lay his head on his shoulder giving little light kisses to his neck and shoulder making Eiji groan softly but otherwise allowed him to do it.

Izuku licked his lips before biting Eiji hard on the neck hearing him grunt and feeling him tighten his hands on him. He smiled softly and looked up at him looking as sweet and sticky as syrup. Eijiro smiled and shook his head kissing him on his lips all tongue dragging the hand from his lower back up his side all the way to the back of his head to grip his hair not enough to hurt but enough for him to notice the grip. He moaned softly into his mouth. Eiji released him from the kiss looking at him with heavy lidded eyes as he struggled to catch his breath.

'Shit got a bitch feeling like they ran a 5 mile race and won, this how people get pregnant but not me'

I look up at him through my lashes and lick my lips his eyes track the movement making me smile all dimples and tiger teeth and drag my tongue over em.

"You trouble you know that tiny?" He ask me huskily and kiss my neck a few times. I nod moaning softly.

He shake his head slapping my ass not hard but not soft once on each cheek tsking softly. "Behave" I nod pouting my lips out he smile and peck my lips with kisses till my pout fade in a smile before he put me back in my seat buckling me up and starting the car up. I pull a sleep mask out of no where and put it on relaxing letting him drive.

I was half dozed when I heard his deep voice "I got a game coming, you gone be there tiny?" Making me lift my mask up and look at him. "Of course I am why you ain't tell me sooner, I gotta plan my outfit and hairstyle, what's your school colors? what's y'all slogan? I need to support you so imma have to go all out" I start rambling and mumbling he look at me and laugh softly.

"It's fine tiny calm down baby, the colors are blue and silver, don't worry bout the slogan it's ass anyways just support me and I'll be happy baby" he say with a toothy grin making me smile back at him.

I nod my head thinking of all the outfits do, I even silver and purple temporary dye cream on my eyebrows and hair ends. The jewelry nails and all gone have to be perfect gotta support my man. Gone be the baddest bitch there mhm. I laugh at my self and nod my head again.

He just look at me and shake his head again I swear he been doing a lot he keep on his head gone fall of his shoulders. As I was zoned out in my own world I hear Good Form by Nikki come on without the lil Wayne verse not that I got anything against him but still...and was instantly engaged. Like she been slipping lately but her music good no doubt but imma support my girl Meghan trust.

I turn it up rapping with her "said a bitch got more coins then a game room" he rapped inspecting his nails before pointing "so we ain't neva hating in the shade room" he sneak a quick lil "I say that shit to yo face no shade" making Eijiro laugh but other than that he stopped the car to enjoy the show. "See I keep my sons in a play room, so me and you ain't never in the same room" he wave his hand away and roll his eyes "I tell 'em eat the cookie cause it's good form and when he eat the cookie he got good form" he said that part all eye contact and ran his tongue across his teeth Eijiro just stared and licked his lips.

"He know I don't never cheat because I'm good to em,might gotta have his baby, nurses yellin push for em" I say smiling all dimples rolling my eyes. "You see I let him eat the cookie 'cause it's good for him, And whenever he eat the cookie he got good form" I say now both knees on my seat as I move to the music he just watches."He know that when I'm pullin' up I'm in a good foreign" I laugh a lil bit because this is in fact true but it's just funny it happened today.

"I be like, ooh he love me, ooh he love me, good form
Come on," I crook my finger at him in a 'cmere' motion he shake his head eyes roaming my body as I move "come on, come on.I be like, ooh he love me, ooh he love me, good form" I ran my hands over my body on this part and blew a kiss his way at the last 'come on' instead of saying it. He blow out a breath but still don't touch me this nigga will power something different gone have to up the ante.

I let the rest of the song play without rapping it and crawl into his lap dancing to the music still giving him a lil lap dance. He clench his hands at his sides like I'm a stripper and this a private dance and he can't touch me. I suck my teeth softly and make sure we touching more.

I lean in while I roll my hips moaning in his ear breathlessly as the song end he grips my hips and I make sure my lips touching his ear as I say the last line "I be like oh he love me oh he love me, good form, come on" grinding harder at 'oh he love me' hearing him grunt and this time when I said come on he acted.

Grinding my hips down harder,faster and filthier than I was before making me moan more in his ear. "Fuck Eiji,yes" he grunts moaning softly into my neck making me shiver. "Mm you like that tiny? You such a fucking brat, teasing me like that. I love it" he say rolling my hips slower but somehow all the more nastier I whine nails scratching his neck and the top of his shoulders.

"I asked you a question" he says lowly in my ear slapping my ass hard and I keen nodding my head before whimpering "yes,yes I love it..." he moans something low slow and dirty right in my ear. If my kitty wasn't soaked before it most definitely is now got me throbbing I can't take it.

I bite him as he say huskily "yea? You love it? Good boy, good fucking boy" thrusting his hips up letting me feeling him more through his jeans at each word from his praise. I turn into a puddle so fucking close and I let him know.

"You close? Want me to show you how good my form is baby girl? Want me to eat yo cookie?" He said laughing words having a little mockery in them but that just turned me on more. Fuck I love it.

I start to nod but he bring a hand up to my throat and squeeze and that's all it takes for my eyes to roll to the back of my head causing me to see stars. I hear him curse then groan. His grip to tightening on me making me a little light head but I just go lax in his arms.

After I come down from my high which felt like a long time but was probably just about 15 minutes I think I dozed off a little bit the orgasm was so good had me feel loose boned and mushy brained. I look at him and he already looking at me intently I pout "you said you was gone eat me out" he laughed loud at that and shook his head leaning down peppering kisses all over my face and neck.

"Trust me I would have ate you out so fast if we was anywhere else but I didn't wanna hurt you in this car, we can try it out another time but our first time not gone be in here" he laughed softly and I huffed but nodded my head it was valid.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Imma stop here 😮‍💨

Lemme know if y'all like it tho