Chapter six

I stretch waking up to the sound of the alarm and had to take a minute to remember why I even set one in the first place. As I was laying down it all clicked today Eiji game I already got my fit planned and I got my hair temporarily dyed as well as my nails did yesterday.

(I change the colors to silver and royal blue)

I got up and did my daily routine soaking a little longer in my rose oil scented bubble bath as I relaxed after a nice soak and wash I got out dried myself off and moisturized myself. Yknow Imma always put on cocoa butter after I just love the smell after spraying my campfire scented perfume on my skin I went to look at my outfit. Now I was gone wear a lil dress with splits and openings and shit but then I had to think what if it get to cold a bitch always warm but I can still freeze. So I went for something more casual.

I'm wearing a light silver lace strapless steel boned corset with light high waisted white ripped jeans a blue and silver jacket to keep warm, silver sparkly  thick heeled heels, light jewelry and a play boy diamond ring Eiji have me just to show off, silver sparkly nails with rhinestones,butterfly and heart pendants on em and my hair as I said temporarily dyed with silver and blue highlights to match instead of my natural green and black, I added moose and a lil gel to give it that water wave look did my edges, then I added light makeup nothing to much since I want my freckles to show just black lip liner followed by blue cover most my lip and then ending with silver by the opening crease of my lips smudge my lips a bit and added lipgloss to give a three toned look.

Dark blue eye liner a lil masacara and silver body glitter by my eyes on my cheek bones, shoulders, and the top of my chest that was showing seeing as the corset made me more perky. I stood in front of the mirror eyeing myself before nodding "mhm Izuku you did it again effortlessly shitting on bitches and you ain't even left the house yet, mhm yo man finna eat you out today trust" I say to myself laughing a bit and had to check myself out again cause my dimples and teeth with my lips did is a deadly combo.

Couldn't forget to grab a lil mini royal blue YSL purse to put my phone and shit in cause if I carry anything imma lose it.

(Think of the white as a light silver)

I shook my head and walked away from the mirror before I got to carried away and got late, I decided to drive my royal blue BMW m4 because I'm extra like that gotta go all out for my man