Chapter seven

Eiji easily walks me to the locker room holding one of my hands guiding me ignoring the looks or smirks being directed to us as he head to one of the separate changing stalls that gives you a lil privacy if you don't wanna change in front of people.
(do boy locker rooms have these? Ion know but girl rooms do even the gym ones so)

He looks at me eyes lidded and says "take off yo pants you can keep everything on I'll hang 'em on the door so they don't get dirty" I just nod my head taking em off glad the loose at the bottom so I ain't have to pull my heels off, I hand em to him and he throw em to hang on the door.

"You want to be hidden from view or you don't mind if they see yo upper body?" He say and I shiver biting my lip he just like me for real "ion mind if I they see if you don't mind" he lick his lips at that and nod kneeling "put yo thighs on my should don't worry I won't let you fall" I blush seeing where this going but still throwing my legs over his shoulders now he was faced with my white laced kitty I bit my lip I'm not self conscious at all but he making a bitch tremble and he ain't even start I feel myself getting wet already.

He grip my thighs and start to stand making me grab his hair for balance out of reflex as he guides us to the wall so I have some support as he move my lace to the side diving right in.

I moan loud not really caring who hear as my eyes close and I tilt my head back clenching his face with my thighs. "Fuck Eiji like that.." I moan softy as he tongues at my clit sucking it softy making my thighs tremble and I force myself to open my eyes jumping a bit when I notice I can see everybody who still in the locker and they can see me but I just glance at Eijis head between my thighs after giving a lil smile to some of em knowing I make a picture right now.

I scream as Eijis tongue start to fuck into me making me grind against his face  feeling my slick leaking out of me I just know Eijis shirt getting messy. My eyes cross a bit as he finds my g spot and noticing me clench around his tongue targets that spot, at this point I'm a whimpering moaning whining mess clutch his hair with my nails and his head with my thighs using the wall as leverage to grind on his face and move how I want he don't do anything but adjust us a bit so im comfortable and leave his tongue inside me as I ride his face.

"Fuck Eiji...Eiji I'm boutta cum!!" I yell thighs shaking harder I'm so fucking close and I keep chanting it eyes starting to cross and white and he just slap my ass and thighs a few time and next thing I know I'm squirting on his face leaning over his head clenching him to my kitty as my orgasm has me spasming and shit.

After a while I relax all loose boned as always after a good orgasm before I realized I still had him face first in my wetness that I know got worse from the squirting I lean back hoping I ain't suffocate him or some shi. I glance at him and rasp out a "you good?" Throat a lil sore from screaming.

He glance up at me and gently let me down now that I look at him his face is as drenched as his neck and shirt, his hands still hold me by the waist since I'm still a lil jello-ie right now and I just smile sleepily at him. "You almost den killed me baby" he rasp out with a lil laugh and I just shove him softly "you tasted so damn good though  and you was so wet for me fuck, so fucking good for me baby girl" I whine leaning into him heavily.

He leans down "how was my form? Did I eat yo cookie good enough for you tiny?" He cooed deeply in my ear and I know they red I just nod not able to find my voice damn I choose the weirdest shit to get shy over but praise and what ever this is, is showing to be the main things.

He slap my ass hard once and I'm knowing they all listening closely "answer me when I'm talking to you, was it good enough for you, did you like looking at them stare at you as I ate yo lil pussy out? Having you scream for me have them hear yo wetness as I drank you up? Hmm? You like that?" He said deeply in my ear and a bitch den collapsed luckily he was still holding me.

I force myself to look up "yes, it was so good thank you.." I say softly to him tilting my head bringing a shaky hand up to push my hair back. He grin and get on his knees kissing and licking up my thighs cleaning me up trailing up to my kitty kissing it softly making me sigh softly and he licks it clean too before fixing my panties and standing up grabbing my pants putting em on me and fixing me up before picking me up and opening the stall as I lay my head in his shoulders glad I wore sweat proof make up or I would've been a mess more than I am.

He brings us to a faucet and wipes my juices he could lick off his face up and his neck not even glancing at his shirt since he was gone change and had to wash it anyways.

I yawn closing my eyes letting him deal with everything not even caring for the smirks pointed at us or the eyes that's drilling Into the side of my head.

"My keys in my purse cause I'm boutta sleep I can't drive to them people place right now" I say yawning again seeing him nod I pull out a sleep make that's also blue and silver outta no where and catch my Z's.

———————————————————————————

1000 words of smut well of oral

I hope it was good remember lemme know which of the people I should bring in and if it's one or two.

I double updated btw praise me tell me how good I was 🥱

Or not?

Also thes two chapters weren't edited I always edit the chapter before and not the chapter in on when I update so if y'all reread the other chapters they should be a lil better ion really remember

Anyways until next time 😮‍💨🩵💙