Chapter three

I love the "I like girls" version of that song since you know ima girl who like girls(and boys) the song ain't got nothing to do with the story though just wanted to share it and maybe something I'll do as I bonus chapter of Izuku when he came out and inko and hisashi ain't act like the mama in the video they just shook they head fondly since they been knew Izuku was just being extra 😂 anyways yes he gave them a whole performance and they loved it they did play along with him though recording and everything 😂👏🏾
————————————————————————

We was still walking through the mall when I saw a store I wanted to go in. It was a lil lingerie store it looked like it had cute shit in there so without further investigation I take Eijis hand and head into the store straight to the sleep set I see.

As I grab the ones I want I just sit them in Eijis hands as he walk behind me. After I grab a few more sets for both bed wear and underwear in general I grab his free hand and walk us to the counter grabbing a few body mist and lip glosses that catch my eye.

As I'm getting ready to reach for my card that's in my bag Eiji shake his head and put the shit on the counter grabbing his card and giving it to the lady at the register. I give him a big smile filled with dimples and he just shake his head and kiss my forehead. Ooo he just made my day my mama and daddy always said if you gotta reach in yo pocket when you with a man he ain't worth it but always keep money on you just incase cause you never know what'll happen.

The lady looks at us and give me a stank eye making my smile fall from my face and I mug her lifting my eyebrow with a frown "Girl what the fuck you side eyeing me like that for?" Ei don't say nothing he just smiles fondly while staying quiet, good.

The lady roll her eyes I was ready to smack em to the back of her head but my daddy told me not to start shi so imma see what she on. "Nothing I was just wondering why he was with you, That's all" she say as cool as a cucumber making me look at her with a confused but irritated face. "Girl what?" I say cause she sound dumb and jealous what the fuck is her problem.

I look up at Ei he just lifts his hands in the air and shake his head and I nod my head, if he don't know her she ain't worth my time breath or energy. "Never mind just ring my shit up and bag it I got shit to do and you playing with my time like I got some to spare." I say leaning back on Ei with all my weight not that it phased him he just wrapped him arms around me before dropping his head on top of mine laughing softly making me smile again.

"I just think-" she started before I cut her off "I didn't ask what you thought I'm not yo teacher or your therapist this ain't a safe place to share and there are stupid answers so keep yo questions comments and concerns to yo self and pack my shit up you still ain't even tell Ei the price yet do yo fucking job and mind yo fucking business" I said my voice as serious as I can be but I keep a smile on my face making sure to show teeth.

She frowned with a glare and started ringing our shi up and good for her cause I was ready for a bitch to try me again. "Your total is 567.15 will you just be paying with his card?" She ask me and before I could ask Ei nod his head so I answer yes. She looked irked as fuck mumbling under her breath I had half the mind to tell her speak up but I'm just ready to leave trust she getting fired though. What Beyoncé and MJ say "somebody getting fired today".

She swipe the card and hand Ei the card and receipt and started to hand me the bag before Ei took it from her holding it with one hand and my waist with the other guiding us out the store while I looked at the lady all the way out since it looked like she had something to say obviously not though, good.

Just to be petty but also to thank Eiji I gave him a soft kiss under his chin since it was the only place I could reach even on my tip toes
I give him a dimpled grin biting my bottom lip slightly "Thank you for buying my stuff even though I didn't ask, Eiji" I say and he just shake his head smiling kissing me under my ear before murmuring "It's cool Tiny, I got you." Making me smile more kissing his cheek leaving my cherry flavored lip gloss on him before looking at the girl sticking out my tongue mouth "ah ha" so Eiji wouldn't see it before finish walking, not knowing he saw it and just grinned toothily.