Chapter four

Marilyn Monroe so sexy y'all even in her final days she just got this classy and elegant sex appeal about her but then again that's what they was going for 🤷🏾‍♀️ anyways ain't gone get into that bucket of worms.
——————————————————————

Izuku pov

"Kiribabe?" I ask keeping my voice sickeningly sweet making sure I'm showing all dimples and teeth as I stare at where they connected. Lemme calm down so I don't embarrass him in front of his lil friends though. Imma count to five and if he still letting her cling to him all bets are off though.

I look up at him and he look nervous as fuck which is fair but he need to get her off him. Just as I'm about to start my count down though he yank his arm from her walking to me hurriedly bending down giving me a quick kiss on the lips. My smile soften into something genuine and I kiss him back softly but passionately all tongue, smearing my cherry flavored lip gloss on his lips before pulling back and giving him one last kiss tasting the cherry on his lips.

I pat his cheek softly as I see him checking out my outfit (still the same I mentioned earlier) licking the cherry flavored lip gloss off his lips and roaming his eyes over my body. I knew he'd love it I wore his favorite color just for him and the jewelry set he bought me after all.

He look me in my eyes and grin toothily "You look as good as you taste on my tongue right now" he say in my ear making a flush run across my face lightly highlighting my freckles. I suck my teeth and turn away pouting my lips out. "Thank you, Eiji" I said voice sweet as anything.

Just as I'm boutta say something else I hear a voice interrupting me making my smile drop off my face.

"Who are you and why is Kiribabe kissing on you?" I hear pinky say making my eye twitch.

"Girl who is yo babe? Stop calling him that.." I said putting my weight on my right side with my left hip poking out and my arms crossed in front of me.

She look me up and down and scoffs "I can call him whatever I want to call him, who you supposed to be anyways?" She say looking me up and down.

I raise a eyebrow at her before sucking my teeth in irritation. "How bout you ask yo kiribabe who I am?" I said not even trying to fake sweetness in my voice.

Who the fuck she think she is pressing her chest against my man, hanging off my man's shoulder and then had the audacity to call him babe? Nuh uh I think I'm boutta beat her ass, My daddy only had that rule for my first day back he don't give a fuck if I beat a bitch ass, now I'm just waiting on her to try something cause she already getting slick at the mouth.

She smacked her lips at me rolling her eyes before looking at Eiji raising her eyebrow "Well babe? Who is he?" I just raises my eyebrow ready to start something yknow what? Why not let's be petty.

"We assuming genders now? That's not very ally of you.." I said a little loud so the nosey people could be "Does it look like I go by he/him pronouns?" I asked pitching my voice acting like I was distraught or something. And I mean I did go by he/him pronouns but I also didn't care if others were used in just fucking with her.

She rolled her eyes "you clearly a male, what else would you go by?" She asked looking confused and wow is it giving closet homophobe? I think it is. And what she mean by I clearly look male I take offense to that bitch I'm the epitome of femininity.

"What do you mean I clearly look male what that gotta do with the pronouns I use plus I look more feminine than you so maybe you should check that out before you try and come for me again" I said squinting my eyes at her watching her cheeks turn a purplish pink color from her blush.

Looking like a fucking neon radish . I rolled my eyes already bored with her I turn around face Eiji and lift my arms up poking my lips out softly, he easily obeyed the command bending down and picking me up I wrapped my arms and legs around him and he kissed me just to be petty I moaned loud enough for pinky to hear and opened my mouth so that he can stick his tongue in kissing me deeper.

I broke the kiss after a nice minute and turned my head towards pinky, she was blushing a bright radish color making me laugh I gave her a slight closed lip grin showing dimple still before sticking my tongue out at her.

"He not yo babe, he my man get yo own pinky" I said no real bite to my voice since she ain't know but if she do it again that's gone be a whole different story.

She huffed looking irked but she nodded her head anyways before walking off a few people following her not that I payed them any attention.

I laying my head on Eijis shoulder looking up at him through my lashes a sweet smile on my face all dimple and tiger teeth. "I missed you..." I say voice back to being sweet as anything.

He just shook his head amused but fondly kissing my forehead "I missed you too, why you come here though I told you I'd come pick you up?" He said kissing me all over my face sounding genuinely confused.

I just giggle a lil bit since the kisses tickled, I kissed him under his chin leaving my cherry flavor lip gloss there before answering him in a soft voice "I wanted to surprise you, did you like it?"

He nodded his head kissing me a few times before opening his car door sitting us both in the back seat making me straddle him. "Yeah, you know I did.."

I tilt my head grinning devilishly before bouncing a little bit. "Yeah? How much you like it?"I asked teasingly.

He groaned softly before shaking his head swatting my ass making me yelp. "Stop it Tiny, let's not start something we can't finish in my school parking lot.." he said voice a little hoarse.

I bite my lip before nodding just relaxing into him pulling a sleeping mask from out of thin air and putting it on my head but not covering my eyes. He shake his head looking at the sleeping mask looking like he was finna ask something before choosing not to,good.

"So did you have a specific place you wanted to go, or was we just gone go with my original plan?" He asked, which reminded me of the stuff I had bought him that was in my car.

"Hold that thought.." I mumbled wiggling off his lap to he let me go and climb out the car going to mine real quick before rushing to my car glad I parked it on the side of his. I grabbed the bag with our food and drinks before grabbing the bag of stuff I bought for him as a gift.

Rushing back to his car I hand him the bag with the gifts before opening the bag with food glad he wrapped it in containers to keep it warm and fresh. He set the food out and passed Eiji his which were things he learned were his favorite and his drink. He thanked me for the food and the gifts even though he didn't open the bag yet making Izuku huff fondly.

They ate in a peaceful silence before finishing after that the drive around just enjoying each others company with Eijiro making a few stops to but Izuku snacks and little gifts like teddy bears or different name brand slides or outfits as well as a few jewelry sets.

Izuku flushed he never felt so cared for being around Eiji always made him feel soft and vulnerable a side he rarely showed to people outside of his Mama and Daddy. Well he hoped they stayed together cause he was sure he wasn't gone let anybody take Eijiro from him, he already warned him though so anything that happened was out of his control.

He leaned forward and gave Eiji a kiss just under his chin licking before leaving a dark bruised mark making the boy groan before he leaned back looking far to pleased with his self.

He grinned lips glossy looking as sweet as honey and the epitome of innocence, Eijiro was glad they were at a red light sure he would've swerved the car he looked at Izuku and then his lips before leaning over kissing him deeper.

"Behave" he said even if he knew damn well the boy wouldn't. Izuku still looked innocent as he leaned back in his seat allowing Eijiro to drive safely.

————————————————————————

Vote and comment I love to hear y'all ❤️

I don't edit so sorry for any mistakes

Sorry the chapter shorter than usual I just wanted to end it and post it before I forgot about it and what I was trying to do with it