Chapter 6

I was just lazing around the couch with my arm over my eyes, covering it from the bright sun.

"Kazuma... there's something I need to confess..."

Aqua's voice wavered with a hint of unease.

This wasn't your ordinary 'Aqua screwed up again' moment.

In front of me stood a seemingly ordinary girl, devoid of her eccentric personality.

Oh no, just even more problems for me to solve...

I had just rejected the loli route, already enroute to the noblewoman route, but now, suddenly, the goddess route introduces herself in the worst time possible.

I can't help but feel like this was forced in to create excessive drama in my romantic life...

"Y-Yes, Aqua?"

I nervously spoke to her, hoping to not solve a new set of problems for me.

"Th-There's something I must confess. It might bring you good news, but it's not so great for me for me to admit..."

She nervously twiddled with her fingers, a sight I found surprisingly captivating.

Did she always look this stunningly beautiful? Why was my heartbeat skipping for this woman already?

She must be saying that it was good news that a goddess had potentially fallen for me and bad news for her, likely due to her having to acknowledge that I was the apex of male attractiveness that she desired to call her mine.

Without a doubt, a classic case of a tsundere demeanor!

"Wh-What's on your mind? Could it be..."

"Yes..."

Her gaze lowered, her flustered state all too apparent.

It was as if she were about to reveal her concealed affection for me. The unmistakable entrance of the tsundere goddess route had just been unveiled.

"Listen... I... I..."

Here it was, the long-anticipated moment!

"I have a goddess twin sister, Azul!"

Aqua's declaration echoed in a manner almost melodramatic, her introduction of her twin sister leaving me flabbergasted.

I jerked upright on the couch, my eyes widened in shock, my jawbone expanded to feats of cartoonish levels as I struggled to process the surreal scene unfolding before me.

Another Aqua?!

I-Impossible!

There's two of them?!

"The reason it's good news for you is because now you have a total of four beautiful ladies to look after. But it's unfortunate for me since her party trick skills are far more impressive and dazzling than mine! I'll need to invest even more skill points if I want to keep up with her!"

Throw me some hot sauce into my eyes! I must be hallucinating!

"Hey there! I got banished from the divine realm for tormenting Eris a bit too much about her pads. So the grandiose higher-ups decided on a temporary punishment—sent me to the mortal realm to vanquish the Demon King. As luck would have it, my slightly older twin sister by a mere three seconds is also here. Looks like I'll be under your care, Satou Kazuma!"

Azul smiles at me, the same smile Aqua gave me at the fountain when our new journey began.

That smile wasn't an innocent one... it was a flag! A huge one! She might even be worse than Aqua when it comes to causing chaos in the mansion, the town, the kingdom, and my life altogether!