REWRITE

I created this story with whatever just came in my mind and now I'm suffering the consequences. 

There are so many details in the book that are left unchecked such as "Why is there a shadow figure with glowing green eyes?"

My plan was to have Apex Crimson erupt from himself in the Capital and revealing he possessed Kazuma, referring back to what he said to Aqua "I might have even become the devil himself." but I didn't want to displease anyone with another Jojo reference. 

I'm just gonna start from ZERO and recreate the Konosuba story in my image with Darkness/Lalatina and Kazuma focused heavily. 

I don't want to leave this story with the way it is so I'll just tell you everything right now:

My original plan was to have Kazuma discover a cheat system where he trains as hard as possible, and Aqua would heal him constantly, which meant his muscle fibers would grow stronger instantly and automatically and immense cardio improvement with each Heal spell casted. 

However, even after a week of this training, he's still not up to Prince Jatice's level of strength, but he's definitely stronger than he was before and able to keep up pace.

Then have him develop new skills for his Bow&Arrow which I still couldn't figure out.

Another romantic development I thought of was Lalatina/Darkness having a secret shield with the shape of the Dustiness Pendant, given to her by her mother, and have her give it to Kazuma. 'Shield of the Kingdom' stuff.

Then Kazuma with his wealth, gives it to the Crimson Demons to make it even better. 

In the battle, Kazuma reveals what he did with the shield.

He made it retractable and placed it in his left forearm disguised as a brace armor. 

Then when Prince Jatice believes he's won, he attempts to break the shield.

But Kazuma uses a move from the shield itself, "Dustiness Reflection", and injures Prince Jatice severely. 

Both of them become fatigued and exhausted, and in a final desperate act, they stab each other in the heart with each other's swords.

They die but are later resurrected and reconcile.

Prince Jatice gains respect for Kazuma, and Kazuma respects Prince Jatice.

Then... 

I don't know. 

But I'll definitely use this sort of idea in my future book.

So yeah.

So, there you have it. If you're feeling disappointed or frustrated, I completely understand.

If you'd like, you can continue the story from here.