His Bonnie on the side

2005

Originally devilish now tokio hotel they finally succeeded in their band and I couldn't be prouder. They recently released their song Schrei after their hit Durch Den Monsun

"So Y/N what do you think of this new song?" Bill asked me. He had hedgehog hair with some hanging from the front, I'm surprised it's not dead yet.

"I think you sound dehydrated" I joked, well not really. "It's really good! It sounds like a song that would play at a party"

He chuckled. "Do you think it will do as good as durch den monsun?" He looked at me waiting for my response. "I know it will! Also, aren't you performing it soon?" I tilted my head at him. "Maybe, we're lucky we get to perform it."

My phone started vibrating, it was my boyfriend. "Hey love, I was just wondering if you wanted to watch a movie with me tonight at 7?" He has a raspy voice which always sounds like he just had 20 hours of sleep which doesn't really make sense but it does.

I looked at Bill and he nodded smiling at me. "Ok then, I'll see you at 7. Love you, bye." I said cheerfully.

If I have to be honest, his name sounds like he's trapped in the 1950s, Alex Jim Salvatore. I don't really mind though because it sounds romantic asf. He's the fire in me and he really brings out my confidence which I'm grateful for. He has dark brown hair with green eyes and a decent build.

He only has one because he thinks he needs to look good for me to stay with him. I can tell he's afraid of me leaving him for someone else because he thinks my standards have increased, it hasn't. He's basically my human diary, I tell him everything and he tells me everything too.

I have felt he has gotten a little more distant from me cause he has a job now to support his family but he tries to be with me as much as possible.

I thought I should go earlier and set up the movie for him. "Alright Bill, I gotta go now. I'll see you and the band tomorrow." He smiled as he watched me walk out of his house.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I arrived at my boyfriend's house and opened the door walking towards him sitting on the sofa. "Oh Y/N I didn't expect to see you this early." He looked pale from the shock and kept on looking at me smiling. "Hi love, do you want me to help set up the movie for you?" His eyes grew wider and his skin turned paler then his eyes moved from mine to the bathroom door.

"Hey honey, I'm gonna leave-" There was another girl standing outside the bathroom door. She looked as confused as I did. "Umm, who is this?" She questioned him. She had mocha-colored skin and smooth braids with big brown eyes and pretty full lips.

"Uhh Bonnie, umm" He stuttered. I could see tears flood her eyes but her anger took over. "Are you cheating on me?" She confronted him. He was speechless, more than speechless. He was frozen. She looked at me as she saw a tear roll down my cheeks. Her eyes turned from cold to warm when she saw me.

She slowly walked up to me. "Did you know about this?" My eyes were still on his with a look of shock and disappointment. I shook my head as anger slowly took over. He walked towards us looking down ashamed of himself.

"Uh, Bonnie can you give us a minute." Her eyes grew with anger as her skin went warmer and her hand formed a fist. "I'm not giving you a minute to talk to her! I want you to explain yourself to both her and me!" Her voice went serious and I could hear the sadness in her voice but it was shadowed by her anger.

He was speechless. She grabbed my hand and walked me closer to the door. "I swear I'm a second away from kicking his ass." I chuckled hearing her talk, I was proud of her. She smirked at me and whispered something in my ear. "Wanna make a run for it?" I smirked back then we ran towards the door, throwing it open.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N

Is there anything you want me to add (you will most likely not see this in time)