What boy?

After that, we became friends completely forgetting about his dumb ass. I introduced her to mine and she introduced me to hers. The funny thing is she hasn't heard of tokio hotel even though their song played on the radio.

"He is really sweet like cinnamon" I chuckled

She chuckled back. "We really put out his fire!" She had reckless behavior and she was comfortable around everyone, I get why Alex liked her. She isn't afraid to stick up for people, she told me I remind her of her a lot but she is clearly the role model here.

She really matched her name, she had a soft art deco aesthetic which made her stand out easily but I like people like that. She joined my friend group and spent almost every day with us. I also spent some time with her friends but I don't really fit in so she spends time with mine. She's so nice.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"The band is performing Schrei tonight, do you wanna watch it with me?" I said confidently not even bothering to hear her response because I knew she would say something like 'Hell yeah!' which she did.

"Do you wanna go shopping for fits?" She asked me excitedly. I responded yes and she grabbed her bag, phone and keys waiting outside the door. "Are you ready?" she exclaimed happily. I grabbed my things and ran towards her.

We walked to the bus cause we can't drive, well obviously cause we're 15. We started planning our outfits for our first-ever concert. "Apparently there's gonna be other people performing so we're only there for one song" She rolled her eyes. "At least we get to see them backstage"

We walked onto the bus and just had a conversation gossiping and laughing until the bus stopped at the mall.

When the bus stopped I ran to a hot topic knowing there would be something I would like there and she ran with me even though she prefers more vintage clothes. I picked a baggy crop top and a leather jacket and bought a few pieces of silver jewelry then we went wherever she went.

She bought a pretty white dress because she had more pieces she could layer on top. We went to an ice cream store as well because their store is famous for their tangerine soft ice cream which we thought we should try out.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

We arrived at the concert waiting for Tokio Hotel's part to come on. The crowd was kinda dead but we still sang as loud as possible. I found it kinda funny seeing Tom's posture because he is built like a camel and seeing him flipping his hair.

After their part, we went backstage to talk with the others. We saw Carmen and Georg talking together but we didn't want to interrupt them because they looked really cute talking to each other.

I ran up to Tom and Bill hugging them as soon as possible. "You were so good!" I said stretching the 'so'. Tom chuckled as we pulled away from each other. "I know we were," Tom said confidently as I rolled my eyes. "You're so full of yourself Tom," Bonnie chuckled.

"Tom you really need to improve your posture" Carmen joked even though every word she said was true. "Well, Georg looked like he was about to lose his hair!" Tom said trying to sound offended. It was funny to watch them all fight with each other.

Carmen's jaw dropped lower than that comment "I'm surprised your pants haven't fallen down yet" Georg replied. "Maybe you should donate them to Shaquille O'Neil" Gustav suggested. Tom's jaw dropped lower than his pants and I high-fived Gustav while the others laughed their non-existent brains out of their head.

Best first concert ever

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After the concert, the band had a celebration party to celebrate their first concert. It was already set up once we arrived there. There were many people there like our friends, family and production workers.

Tom and Bill's mom allowed them to have a little bit of alcohol but not too much because the age minimum is 16 here in Germany. So technically they could have more but you know. After a while, the band got kinda drunk and Carmen, Bonnie and I went outside on the balcony to relax.

"They are SO drunk right now," Bonnie said. We chuckled and talked for a while until 10 pm. My dad picked Bonnie and me up to go to my house. "So how was the concert?" My dad asked. "It was SO fun you should have been there" Bonnie replied. He chuckled in response "In my dreams"

I stared out the window listening to Avril Lavigne watching the stars in the pale moonlight. "What movie do you wanna watch?" Bonnie asked. "Ooh maybe Legally Blonde?" I suggested. "Nah, I feel more like watching scream." She replied. I rolled my eyes "Then why did you ask me?" I joked.

We are basically opposites, her style is softer but she acts reckless while my aesthetic is grunge but I have a softer personality. Unless I'm with my friends I act like a fish out of water.

We watched Scream before going to bed which is probably a bad idea but Idgaf. I slept in my bed and she slept on a mattress on the floor. She kinda sleeps like an ice cube, at first she sleeps in the fetal position then when she wakes up her braids are everywhere and she looks like a starfish with her blanket somehow off the bed.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N: I don't think I'll post the other parts of the story until it gets attention bc no one is reading this and I might get new ideas so yeah (don't argue this part is longer than the other ones)

Ok i may have lied bc i noticed i read full stories more often than i do unfinished so yea