Fuck the past

I woke up in Bill's arms and of course he was still asleep. I was still tired but I couldn't sleep. I could smell the scent of my cherry perfume fill the air but it was painted by Bill's scent. (apparently Bill just smells like a normal human being)

I checked the time and it was 7:30, way too early for me but I knew I had to get up. I got out of his arms and I replaced myself with a pillow. He must have been really tired because he didn't notice or move a muscle.

Before I left my room I took a good look at him and God he's so pretty. Sometimes when you look at something or do something too often it can get sickening but the more I looked at him the more I wanted him, the more I needed him.

When I walked downstairs I realized I slept in what I wore yesterday by my mom looking at me up and down in her work uniform. "Did you sleep in that?" She said putting her coffee down looking up from her magazine. I nodded rubbing my eyes as she put her magazine down walking over to me giving me a hug.

"Honey, I know what happened yesterday. Do you wanna talk about it?" She asked as she pulled away, still holding onto my upper arm. I didn't know what to say, part of me wanted to but the other part of me didn't want to talk.

She knows me well like a good friend so she knows exactly what to do. If I ever wanted to be someone I would want to be her, I just admire her so much you don't even know. She walked me over to the sofa sitting down patting the spot next to her signaling for me to sit down.

As I sat down I felt her hand on my shoulder rubbing it, basically giving me a massage. She moved closer to me putting her arm around my neck resting her forearm on my shoulder as I rested my head on her shoulder.

We stayed like that for a while before she kissed the top of my head, smelling my hair. "You should shower honey, you smell like Bill." I lifted my head from her shoulder looking at her blushing shocked.

Her eyes widened, realizing what I thought she meant. "Oh I didn't mean it like that." She said while chuckling, causing me to join her. I gave her one last hug before she left for work. "Bye mom, see you after work." She nodded "See you" She said walking to the table putting her stuff away.

I stayed in the shower for longer than usual. I stayed there for about 45 minutes, I usually shower for about half an hour. I did my usual care routine before doing my hair. I just blow dried it and straightened it. I just changed into a pair of wide leg jeans and a grunge t-shirt, just something simple.

When I walked back into my room Bill was still asleep. How do people sleep for 18 hours? Well I slept for about 15 but 18 is a bit much. I didn't want to wake him up from his beauty sleep but I decided to wake him up anyways.

I moved his hair from his face tucking it behind waking him up. When he looked up at me I saw his face light up as if he was never asleep in the first place. He's so pretty I just wanna throw him out the window into a volcano.

(Just fyi this is normal cause when you come across something cute you wanna do something to get rid of it so if anyone tells you they wanna kill you they think you're cute x)

He sat up in front of me pulling me into a tight hug falling onto his back as I fell on top of him. His hands were still on my waist then he moved his hand putting a strand of hair behind my ear chuckling doing so. "Sorry you're just so pretty when you smile." He said after he got a better look at me.

After that he noticed he was still in his clothes from yesterday. "Can we go to my place?" I nodded as a reply. We live pretty close to each other cause you have to live near the school to go there even though we don't go to school anymore, we just do online classes.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

9:30 am

When we arrived at his place we saw Tom sitting on the sofa watching the TV. "Hey Tom." I said casually cause we basically see eachother everyday. We're basically siblings. I walked into the kitchen looking for some food but the cupboards were filled with skittles while Bill went upstairs.

"Is your diet just skittles or something?" I called out from the kitchen looking for something to eat. "I wish." I heard Tom call back. I eventually found a punnet of strawberries and decided to eat a few. Realistically I'll be eating a 5 course meal but the five courses would be each flavor of skittles if I were to have it here.

After a while Bill came from upstairs wearing black straight cut jeans which touched the floor with a white shirt paired with a black jacket and no makeup. We just hung out for a while not doing much but I didn't leave Bill's side and he didn't leave mine.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

9:00 pm

"Y/N I wanna show you something." Bill said cheerfully, grabbing my hand. He walked outside, walking me to a nearby park. He showed me an abandoned building. It was so tall I could barely see the top of it. He held my hand looking at me. "Do you trust me?" he said gently.

I nodded and he took my inside walking me up the stairs to the top of the building. After a few minutes of walking we made it to the top of the building. He stood still for a while staring at the night sky.

"Remember when we always went to this park and we tried climbing up here." He said, still staring at the sky. I looked at him as the stars and the moon from the sky copied itself onto Bill's big brown eyes as if they were the night sky. I nodded as a response, not taking my eyes off of him.

He looked back at me with a gentle smile on his face and wide eyes. The stars left his eyes but the reflection of the moon was still there. "You remind me of the moon and the stars." He looked at the moon behind me and back at me.

"You stand out from everyone else and I love that about you." He said looking at me with a pretty face. I felt my face go red as a smile spread across my face. "You remind me of the sun, the biggest star. Why have one star when you can have two." I replied, caressing his cheek with my thumb.

A smile grew on his face as he stared at my left eye to my right to my lips. He moved hand to my jaw, holding it looking at my lips before kissing it. My hand moved along with my arms wrapping them around his neck and his moved to my waist.

We kissed for a while in the dark as the moon shone on us. We just sat at the edge of the building admiring the view, the view holding my hand sitting next to me. We stayed for as long as possible before leaving the scene.

Can y'all tell my fav Bill eras are 2003, 2006 and him with no makeup and his unfortunately short dreads era

A/N: The more I read this the worse it gets istg also I wrote this at 12 am.