Everything is (for) you

Bill was at an interview and I was watching. I could tell Bill was trying his hardest to not look at me but he was pretty bad at it. His cheeks turned pink as if they had kiss stains on them which made it look obvious on his pale skin.

I went to the interview with Carmen because Bonnie couldn't make it. I swear this girl was about to faint, she probably thought he was staring at him. I was trying so hard not to burst out laughing like what is she doing?

I wasn't paying much attention to what he was saying but I paid attention to the sound of what he was saying. I swear I'm planning our future wedding right now. Looking at the interview it was like everything was blurred out but Bill was clearer than water.

They were talking about the schrei tour. I didn't want to hear anyone talk about it but it's all I could talk about. It hurts to hear people name random countries I didn't know existed. I wanted to be happy for them, I value Bill's happiness over mine.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As soon as the interview ended we went to the recording station. "Y/N/N I'm gonna need you to help me with something." He said with a serious look on his face but his eyes grew large as the heart in his eyes kept on growing.

I tilted my head slightly admiring his eyes, lips, nose, cheekbones, everything. "Anything for you, what is it?" I replied, he got used to me saying that. I say it everyday. "Ok good, it will just be a second." He walked me into the recording room (idk what it's called) and sat me down as he grabbed a microphone.

He put the microphone against the left of my chest recording my heartbeat. "Bill, what's this for?" I asked quietly. He just smiled, staring at me for a while. "I want your heartbeat as the beat of my next song." He said smiling at me then quickly looking back at the microphone.

I couldn't help but blush, on the outside I was calm as if I heard that everyday but on the inside I just wanted to celebrate my heart out like a rose blooming. My heart rate increased and Bill chuckled softly and GOD that's so attractive.

When he finished recording my heartbeat he did some weird stuff, probably sending it to the producer or something. The irony is that half of my friends and my boyfriend have been interested in music for years and I still don't know anything about it.

After he finished he stood up in front of me blushing trying not to have some sort of excited reaction. "Y/N I got a new tattoo!" He said with a smile so big it was bigger than his face. (I was about to say "He could eat the whole world" and I just pictured it and it was so funny)

He slightly raised the bottom right of his shirt revealing the 3 layered star tattoo sitting on his v line. He noticed my face light up when he saw it causing him to chuckle. "So I can have you with me at all times." He said looking at the star then back at me.

He put his shirt down and hugged me almost instantly. I of course hugged him back wrapping my arms around his neck from his hands already hugging me by my waist hugging me tight. The hug felt like forever but forever is only one second.

Bill, Tom and Gustav have such puppy faces and Georg has a really pretty cat face

Bill, Tom and Gustav have such puppy faces and Georg has a really pretty cat face. I just had to point it out. ALSO HIS LASHES IM SO JEALOUS.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N: Ik this part is shorter than I am but this one includes stuff important to the story even though all of them do. Also tysm to that person who keeps on voting on this story and ilysm.

Also my tt is @lustforlannabelle it changes every 2 seconds so I might update it