My heart, my everything

Back with Y/N's POV <3

Sadder part today (it's 2006 btw)

We've only been together for a couple of months but it feels like I've been with him for years. Well I mean yeah I was but you know what I mean. He took me on a few dates and we haven't split up. I saw him every month, week, day, hour, minute and second.

I really liked his new style. It looked more innocent and sweet than the hedgehog hair. I don't know what it was but it just looked more approachable and prettier.

They are currently making their new album called Schrei it has a whole bunch of songs and also I have to mention Bill going through puberty. I guess he went through more than the monsoon. I don't know how to explain it but it was kinda funny watching him perform Schrei cause he couldn't scream.

I remember the day we met in December even though it was really recent but it brings me joy just thinking about it. We have different styles he's more punk-rock but I'm more hip-hop but we still fit each other better than Oreos and milk

When we first met it was in December which I could never forget. It was funny to see how sassy Tom was though.

"Y/n, Bill is here!"

I heard my dad call from the lounge room so I went downstairs from my room. He is really supportive of our relationship but I can tell my mom is worried for me considering the paparazzi can get really invasive.

As I ran downstairs I hugged Bill as soon as possible wrapping my arms around his neck and his around my waist snaking it. (istg snaking looks like snacking) I heard Bill let out a quiet chuckle, probably from my dad pulling stupid faces all of the time. I can tell from Bill's reaction it was probably 'When's the wedding?'.

I felt Bill's lips on my forehead smirking. We pulled away and I dragged him upstairs to my room. I can tell my parents' mood has lifted after seeing how happy I was with Bill. "If you're gonna do something make sure it's quiet!" I heard my mom call out joking causing Bill and I to laugh. (The urge to write Joe King is high)

There's never an awkward moment between us. (It was so hard to think of something to write) We just talked about random things like how the band was doing and just gossiping about people we barely knew.

We decided to go to the movies in the hopes the paps won't be there. "Alright Elizabeth we're leaving now" (Elizabeth is the mom's name) Bill called out while walking to the door and opening it for me. "Alright be safe kids." She replied back. As we stepped outside the door. "Bye!" we both yelled out shutting the door behind us.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

When we arrived at the movies we got a few stares but we covered up a little bit so nobody recognized us. I was just wearing a casual outfit with olive green cargos and an oversized t-shirt with a skull pattern along with a shitload of accessories like sunglasses, gloves and jewelery. Bill wore a pair of straight-cut jeans along with a white t-shirt with Metallica written on the front paired with a large hooded sweatshirt wearing no makeup.

When we paid for our tickets the lady was pretty chill about it and didn't give it away that we were here. She didn't have much of a reaction cause I doubt old ladies listen to rock but no judgements here.

When we were watching the movie there was nobody there, well that's cause it was a private cinema. I could hear a noise at the door with a bright flash illuminating the cinema room. The paparazzi. Bill wasn't there so I had to handle it myself. I have never been in a situation like this so I was kind of nervous so I just ignored them.