Chapter 11

After a while my cries had stopped , Vincenzo stood up and went into the bathroom . Minutes later he came out and picked me up and we entered the bathroom . He put me into the bathtub. The warm water felt amazing on my body . I immediately felt better .

“I will give you some space . Call me when you are done .” He turned to leave . “No . Do not leave , please .” I whispered and I'm glad he heard me . I did not have the strength to talk . He sat on the edge of the bathtub and looked at me .

I was sixteen year old when I agreed to con Vincenzo , obviously he didn't know that .  I was born at home and my mother didn't bother to go to the hospital to check if everything was okay with me or register . I basically don't exist . Jesse , Sky and I started conning men when we were 14  . nothing costumes and slutty clothes can't fix , made us look older .

I have seduced those men , but I have never slept with with them , exclude Vincenzo . He thinks  I'm also twenty four when I'm actually twenty two .

After I agreed to con him , I met him at the club “  coincidentally ” . He offered to take me home and obviously I agreed . I gave him a wrong address . We stopped in front of my “ house ”  and he said he wouldn't leave until i enter . I had to pick the door lock with my bobby pin .

I turned back and waved goodbye , before entering . I stood inside that house the owners unaware there was a stranger in their house . I looked through the window once I heard his car leaving and got out . After that we had gotten closer , he told me he knew that I lied about where I lived . I told him some lie about living at a friends house and how I was embarrassed to tell him that .

After two months , we ended up dating . Our relationship were those fairytale ones . I met his sister and brother , who were twins and his best friend . His mother was away on a business trip . Vincenzo had trust issues so I asked Jesse and Sky for more time and after four months of dating I had gained his full trust . I got too comfortable with him .

He proposed and we got married , I finally had access to his finances .

I finally realised that I'm in love with him . I stopped updating the girls on Vincenzo’s every move . One night we were at his warehouse and Vincenzo had this meeting with this guy who sells drugs for him . The guy dropped these duffel bags filled with cash and each of these duffel bags contained a million dollars each .

I had never seen so much money , I realised if he got this money from just selling drugs then what about his other business , human trafficking , clubs , restaurants etc . I filled the girls in on how he has more money than we thought . I first stole five million to see if  he would notice it was gone . And he didn't , of course he didn't . We have conned people before , but we have never stole this much money .

Those men had money , but we never stole over five hundred thousand dollars .

Jesse decided to hack into Vincenzo’s accounts to check the amount and the zeroes that were there would feed the whole world .

Days he wouldn't come home . He was more angry and tense , mostly secretive . Sometimes angry sex . I wondered whether he was suspecting something . We managed to get fifteen million dollars . He still didn't suspect a thing , because he had an affair .

He started drinking a lot . He just changed , I know I could've left , but I loved him too much . The girls said it was enough , but i made up excuses just to stay with him .

When I got pregnant and had managed to steal fifty million dollars . He suspected someone was stealing money from him . Reality set in , Vincenzo’s friend , Liam told me he knew what I have been doing .

I  decided to trust him and tell him everything , he understood my situation and he sympathized with me . He knew I loved Vincenzo . There was also a cop that has been sniffing around the mafia , Ian . I got him to help me . Ian was kind of a corrupt cop , but he wasn't cruel towards me .

He was very kind and soft though he acts tough . He and Liam helped me . Though I haven't seen Liam since Vincenzo found me . What if he told Vincenzo everything ?

“ Are you okey ?” Vincenzo’s voice snapped me out of my thoughs . I looked at him , he looked so hot . “ Yeah , I'm fine .” I replied .

He stood up and kissed my forehead . “I will be back .” He informed me and walked out the door .

_____________________________________________

From now on I'll post every week .