Chapter 16

No .

No .

Too bright .

Too sparkling .

Too much diamonds .

Fuck I was fitting in dresses and couldn't seem to find the right one . Jesse was somewhere probably trying to get Sky to sober up . Poor her .

" Sorry madam . What do you think about this one ?" Asked a young girl , I think in her teenage years . She's beautiful , with kinky hair , high cheekbones , bambi eyes . Life will fuck her up .

I took the dress and undressed infront of her . She squealed . Probably shocked of the fact that I undressed infront of her . " it's just boobs and pussy sweetie , which you also have ." Her face flushed from my comment .

It was a long black v-neck dress with slits on both sides of it and it was backless . She had good style . I love it .

I noticed that she was trying so hard not to look at my body . Cute .

" What's your name ?" I ask .

" A-Azalea , madam ." She stuttered .

" Call me Vanity , I love the dress ." I genuinely smiled at her .

______

I was sitting infront of Sky's dressing table . There were people coming in and out prepping me for tonight . Sky had sobered up . She was currently taking a shower . Jesse was checking out the security at the location where the dinner was going to be held . " Madam lift up your head a bit ." Said the makeup artist and I complied .

I'm sure Vince was over the moon that I'm out of his life . It has been over nine hours since I signed the divorce papers and the time was currently 7 o'clock . I did some research on the Russians and found out that there will be a feast .

Not any ordinary feast , one where the Five Main Families are present .

The Spanish mafia , the Osso family . The Colombian Cartel - Londoño family . The Russian mafia , which was led by Draco Odessa . Finally the American-Italian mafia led by my ex husband, Vincenzo King-Viscuso . Vincenzo led two mafia families . Which I just found out . A massive shock . Only four invites were issued out , for the Colombian , Russian , Spanish and one went to Vincenzo . Guess what was written in his letter . An additional fucking surname . Viscuso, I was wondering how come he had Italian soldiers , but he ruled an American mafia . But fucking bastard ruled two mafias . I always thought the Italian mafia stood on its own .

I have heard about the Italian Capo who was like a ghost , unseen . All along I was sleeping with one .

Yes his mother is American and his father is Italian . The ruling of two families has been in his family for two generations now . It was just weird how he hid his other surname or maybe I was the only one in the dark . This shows that I was not trusted to an extent of being told there was an additional surname .

Once the makeup artist was done with me , I began putting on my jewellery .

" You are looking... WOW ." Said Jesse entering the room . I turned around once I was finished putting my earnings on ." Thank you . You filled Sky in on everything right " I walked toward the bed to check the time on my phone .

" Yeah , I did ."

" I'm having a hard time choosing which heels to wear ." Entered Sky panicking , holding to different heels . She's so indecisive ." Take the red ones , they go with your lipstick and purse ." She nods and muttering a thank you .

___

_____________

I stop the car at a huge Colombian looking building . It looked like one of those historical buildings . There were bodyguards . We exit the car and these guards demand an invitation letter ." Do you know who I am ?"

" No Mam , but you can't enter without an invitation letter ." answered this buff black guy .

" I'm Vincenzo Viscuso's wife , the mother of his son . What do you think would happen if he found out you are harrassing me ? Me ? Do you know that he would kill you for this . You are technically harassing me . Let's spare your life , by letting us in ."

The guy looked like he wanted to piss himself , fucking amateur. Where did they get these weaklings . " We can only get you in mam . They have to stay outside ." Thats fine with me .

" Okey , let me in then ." I turn to the girls " Be on the lookout " They both nod . My plan was to convince Draco Odessa to marry me before the rest of the family arrived .

_____________

I was led to this office looking like room . The bodyguard went to call Draco . I was admiring the art work on the wall , when he entered . " black , my favourite colour . I like the dress , how much more I would like it off your body ." says a 6 foot plus man with a strong Russian accent .

Blue beautiful eyes . He's hot that's all I can say . " Evening Mr Odessa ." I greet as I walk towards him .

" What are you here for Carmella ?" My eyes widen . Fuck he knows me .

He smiles . " What shocked that I know your name ? Your husband , well ex husband thought you might do something stupid and that stupid thing is the same reason why you are here . Something along the lines of marriage ."

My heartbeat quickened . I'm sure even he could hear it .

Bloody Vincenzo . He takes a few steps to me , our bodies touching . He whispers in my ear " Give me one reason I should turn down Viscuso . He offered me a pretty good deal in order for me to decline your request ." This is stupid I'm not gonna allow Vincenzo to ruin things for me . I put my hand on his chest ." And what deal is that , because I'm pretty sure it's not as good as the info I have on the maxican cartel ." He tenses up and I smirk . I got his attention .

" I'm listening . " I begin to play with his belt . I notice his breathing pattern change . Atleast I have an effect on him ." South Carolina . 56 Port avenue , check that out ." He takes out his cellphone , I'm assuming to make a call and speaks in Russian .

" Проверьте этот адрес , он о мексиканцах. Южная Каролина, 58 Порт-авеню. Да, мне нужны результаты до завтра." He says and drops the call .

( Check this address out , it's about the Mexicans . South Carolina , 58 port Avenue. Yes , I need results before tomorrow . )

" We have a deal ." What ? That easy ?

"That easy ? How do you know it's the real deal ? " I asked confused as to why he agreed so easy .

He moves to pour whiskey for us . " I don't think you'd waste your time coming here with fake information . But I'll use it . I'll draw up the marriage papers . It's up to you whether you want a wedding or not ."

He hands me a glass , before pulling me in for a kiss . The kiss got intense He grabbed my neck deepening the kiss . He tasted like cigar with a bit of mint . After some time we pulled away breathing heavily . He lifted up his glass chugging all the contents in it . " Have a good night sweetheart ". Before walking out of the room leaving me all hot and bothered . I quickly fix myself before leaving the room . I needed to leave before Vincenzo and the other families arrived . Fuck I wonder if my son was okey . He must miss me .