Chapter 13

I slapped him . He looked back at me and
grabbed my neck choking me . " You are starting to piss me off , Carmella ." He said .

He let go and I crouched down , coughing . He turned and walked to the bathroom leaving me there stark naked . I slid down the wall and let out a sob .

_____

I stayed there for what felt like hours , Vincenzo finally came out and walked inside the walk in closet . I just sat there and looked at the opposite wall . He came out and didn't even glance at me . He just said " I'll be back . Business ." and walked out the door .

_____

It has been two days since I've seen Vincenzo , after that night he never came back and I got the morning pill . I couldn't afford to be pregnant . He does call the maid and relay messages to me . In any of those calls he just asked about Lorenzo , if he's okey and then drops the call immediately after the got his answer .

While I wake up and take care of our son . Same routine al over again . For all I know he could be whoring around .

I get out of the bathtub and dry myself . “ Mam ?” I could hear Samantha’s voice on the other side of the door .

I wrap the towel around me and open the door . “ What is it ? ” She hands me a box with a smartphone in it . “ The master told me to give it to you . Everything you might need is inside . ” I take the box and nod before saying a thank you .

I walk to the bed and sit down . Samantha walks out of the bedroom , closing the door behingd her . I take out the phone and turn it on , scrolling to the contacts . I dialled Vincenzo’s number . He picked up on the third ring . “ What do you want ? ” he asked.

“ Uhm , are you okey ? ”

“ Yes , anything else? ” his voice sounded so cold.

“ No , ther- ” the phone beeped indicating that he dropped the call . Wow so matured .
Fine I'll give him space. I didn't get a chance to call Jesse and Sky , so I dialled their number hopefully they still use it . It rang and after two rings they answered.

“ Jesse here , how may I help you ? ” I took a deep breathe . “ Jesse , its me .”

“ Vanity ?” she asked hesitantly . It felt good hearing her voice . “ Yes , I'm alive and well . Can we meet please ? ”

______

Here I was in a coffee shop meeting with Jesse and Sky . The were hesitating about meeting me . They thought I was in danger and this meeting was set up by Vincenzo to catch them .

I assured them that Vincenzo knows and is okey with everything .

“ How have you been ? ” asked Sky . Jesse was looking around to make sure this wasn't a trap . “ I've been good Sky , just tell Jess to relax . This isn't a trap guys . ”

After ordering something to drink , I told them everything. Vince , Lorenzo . EVERYTHING .

“ Wow , your life is a movie sis .” said Sky amused . She isn't wrong there . “ So you're like in love with him ?”

“ Yes , Jesse . I love him . ” I would kill for Vincenzo . Our love may not be perfect , but it can conquer anything .  “ Does he have a big dick ? ” squealed Sky .

“ Sky , you can't just ask such things in public .” I said embarrassed that the customers could hear us .

My phone vibrated . I turn it on .

SAMANTHA .

-mam , Lorenzo is not a feeling well .15:07 

On my way
.15:07

I stood up . “ Is everything okey ? ” asked Jesse . “ My son . He's not feeling very well . I have to go .” They also stood up and payed for the coffee we ordered .

“ Is it okey if we come with you ? ”

“ Yes .”

_____

I opened the door , calling Samantha . I threw my handbag on the grey couch and told the girls who gazed the house in awe to follow me . I didn't want to leave them here alone because they did not get Vincenzo’s permission to be here . The guards only list
ened to him .

I open Lorenzo's room to find him in bed sleeping with a Vince sitting next to the window . He came home . I gulped , before  walking towards Lorenzo . “ Stop .”  He says before I could reach Lorenzo . He turned and looked at me  “ My son is here alone , sick while you are out there galavanting with your friends .” He scoffs .

“ No its not like that .” My voice trembles . I didn't like the look that he gave me . It was so harsh and cold at the same time .

“ Yeah , whatever Carrmella .” He walked out the room leaving me and the girls .

“ Uhm , please wait for me in the next room on the right .” They leave shutting the door behind them . I let out a sob as I walk towards my son . He looked so angelic . I kissed his forehead and walked out of his room .

I walked to Vincenzo’s office and barged in .
“ Are you cheating on me ? ” I said as I walked to his desk . He doesn't reply , just looks up at me . “ I asked a question Vince .”

“ She just gave me a blowjob .” I swear my heart broke into a million pieces . History just repeated its self .

I say nothing . I just walk out of his office . We are back to square one . I can't believe we back here again . I got to the room where I left the girls , they were laying on the bed .  I sit on rop of the bed and let out a sob , telling them everything Vince just told me .

______

A week passes Vince and I don't talk to each other unless it's necessary or if it's about our son . Lorenzo is no longer sick , currently playing in the backyard . I packed
his clothes in a small bag since he was going to visit his grandmother . “ How are you and my son ?” she asked . I avoid looking at her . She was such an angel , I don't know why she had to have such a cruel son .

“ We are going through some stuff .” She nods . “ Lorenzo can stay with me until your issues are solved . ” I couldn't find the strength to talk so I nod . “Carmella ,please don't give up on him .” She pleads . I just gave her a hug . “ I won't . I love him too much to do that .” I whispered to her . We pull away from the hug and she picks up Lorenzo's bags . I call Lorenzo and tell him to say goodbye to his dad .

A whille later Lorenzo comes outside with his dad and give me a hug . “ Bye bye momma . I will call you before I sleep .” He says with a smile on his face and heads to the car .

Vincenzo and I stood next to each other waving a Lorenzo . “ This weekend will give you time to fix your issues .” Says Lorraine before leaving .

I turn and look at Vince . This is gonna be a long weekend .

______

I apologize for any grammatical errors . I wrote this chapter in a hurry .

.