Chapter 8

"Hurry up, vanity." I laughed."ugh, would you stop calling me Vanity."

Sky looked at me then replied. "No, why should I.?"

The door busted open. "We have a new victim!." Screamed Jesse.

Both her and Sky were my best friends more like my sisters because we were orphans and alone in this cruel, dark world.

We met when we were 12. My mother left me at the park, alone for a dick. I never saw her again.

I just hope wherever she is, she's suffering. Selfish bitch.

Jesse who is a brunnete was abused by her uncle then she ran away. Sky and I met her at an alleyway.

Sky was almost raped by her father. I heard a voice screaming inside while I was passing by and barged inside to help her.

I ended up killing her father. Now we are building a life together. We are 16 years old.

Sky was good in gadgets. She was the one whom builds us guns etc.

Jesse is the hacker, while I the seductress. I never sleep with the victims. I only seduce them. Sleeping with the victims would mean I'm just like my mother, a grade A slut.

"Really, who is it.?" Asked Sky. I remained calm waiting her to tell us the victim.

"Its Vincenzo Gray King." She said.

My eyes widened.

"What.!"shouted Sky.

"Vincenzo, the mafia don whom owns Italy, Mexico and New York. The Italian mafia. The ruthless bastard whom burned his father to death with acid." I rambled.

Isn't he just ruthless, the devil himself?

But you can't judge a person by what you hear in the streets.

"Wow, looks like someone has already done her research." commented Sky.

"Yes, Vanity. The one and only Vincenzo."

So this is the plan.

"So Vanity, things are a little bit different this time."

"Uhm Sky, I don't like the way you said 'different'." commented Jesse.

"Yeah me too, Jesse" I said as I pulled on a neutral expression.

"You'll have to make him fall in love with you, before taking all his wealth"

The room went still. Nobody talked. It was just sour and cold.

"Vanity?"

"Just let her take a breath. I know its a lot for her to process."  Said Sky while walking over to the bar, pouring herself  whiskey.

"I'll do it.'' I said.

"Thanks, V"

" Don't thank me family is supposed to help each orher even if it means getting yourself killed." I stood up going to look out at the window view.