𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ★ 𝟎𝟎

𝓜𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓢𝓹𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻, Y/N was also just an infant, being far to young to be put in a capsule, having to live their life on Pandora, Home to the Navi people

𝓜𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓢𝓹𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻, Y/N was also just an infant, being far to young to be put in a capsule, having to live their life on Pandora, Home to the Navi people. Similar to Spider's adventurous personality, they loved going outside of the lab, enchanted and mesmerised by the beauty of the forest, spending hours just strolling through the many colours of lush green leaves and plants.

The only thing different about Y/N is that they didn't need a oxygen mask. This was quite the shock to everyone, since the day you were born, you'd been able to breath the air toxic to human's on Pandora. No one knew how or why this would've occurred — but decided not to question on it after a while.

Though very adventurous, you were not the same as Spider, always painting blue strips on himself, acting like a Navi, hissing and being a bit aggressive. Instead, you'd wonder off in your own imagination, only coming back to the lab after eclipse, due to just laying in the soft grass, admiring the sight upon you.

Eventually, you got to meet the 𝐒𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲's. . .

_______________________________________________________

You were sitting next to one of the scientists, watching them do research on something, though, you thought it was boring, so you didn't bother to see what it was about. You heard sudden footsteps, only to find Spider running through the lab, while turning around, opening and exiting out of the lab, as Norm went and yelled, "Spider, here, take an extra one!". You turned your head to glance at Norm.

"It's fine, I'm just going to the village!"

Village? You turned away from Norm and curiously stared at the door. "Y/N, maybe you should go to the Village, and catch up to Spider." The scientist spoke, taking a quick glance at your face with a small smile, before turning back on her research, "I think that's a good idea." Norm responded, looking at you. You thought for a second, and agreed immediately, "Of course! I wanna see the people there." A smile appearing on your face, Norm lightly chuckled at the face you made when your excited. He stepped out of the room to gather your stuff.

"Do you have everything?" Norm advised. You hummed in response before letting you go outside, feeling worried, but happy for you to go and socialise more. "Alright, we'll, off you go, and be carful, okay?" He reminded you, "Yes Norm! I'll see you before eclipse, bye!" You answered while opening the door, the Pandora air hitting your body, feeling refreshed, you hesitatingly step out, excitement rushing through your blood as well, fast walking until your figure is lost into the deep forest, and footsteps no longer heard. Norm sighed and looked back before he went back inside and closed the door.

Every step you took felt nice, the swaying grass tickling your small feet every now and then, making you giggle soft and quietly, small, jelly - fish like creatures floating everywhere, your eyes beady and full of wonder. After some time, you began too hear children's laughter and splashing sounds, almost as if they were in a river, this only making you walk slower, until you reached your destination. You hide behind some thick, large leaves, gazing at the Navi children, plus spider, splashing each other playfully, as one of them wrestled Spider in the shallow water. Eventually, you shifted your eyes upon two Navi adults, one male, the other female, as you wanted a better look, stepping lightly, SNAP, was heard from foot, a small twig you stepped on.

All of them stop, turning their heads in your direction, finding a pair of innocent eyes peeping through the leaves. Silently, you stepped out of the area, revealing your small self, dusting off some dirt to look more presentable.

"Finally, N/N, you came to come play with us!" Spider shouted, while you stood there awkwardly, no idea what to do. Spider ran straight to you, and pulled you closer to stand in front of the young Navi's. You just stared at their bright yellow eyes, a darker hue of yellow in the iris, while they stared at your E/C eyes, "Guys, this is Y/N, another friend of mine from the lab." Spider spoke, breaking off the silence between us. One of them stepped closer to your face, getting a better look, mumbling, in Navi "Your stunning", making you step a bit back, confused, a grin forming onto his face. You looked directly at Spider for translation, "He said your stunning" He answered speaking clearly. You faced in front of the young male Navi once again, a small smile creeping it's way onto your face.

While you were busy distracted by the Navi kids, you haven't yet noticed that two Navi adults, the parents of the 3, were staring at you with curiosity. They knew there was another child other than Spider that lives in the lab, but never seemed to have seen you before, not to mention you didn't have an oxygen mask. How alluring. . .

☆____________________________________________________________☆

Before you returned back to the lab, you discovered what the names of the young Navi's were. The eldest one was Neteyam, the second was both Kiri and Lo'ak, though, both of them kept complaining who's older. You were around the same age as both Kiri and Lo'ak, yet your quite short, compared to them.

Along with their parents name, the male Navi was Jake, and the female was Ney'tiri. Both of them have taken a liking to you, as well as the kids.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

.・゜゜・.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

。・゚゚・ Yay! First chapter out, and I hope you enjoy! ・゚゚・。

16/08/2023

(Edited a bit, bc of some errors