𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟★𝟎𝟑

[NOTE: This is just about you, spending a day by yourself after the incident with Quaritch.]

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓪𝓰𝓸, you decided to clear your mind by going outside of the lab and have a picnic with just 'you, and you alone'

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓪𝓰𝓸, you decided to clear your mind by going outside of the lab and have a picnic with just 'you, and you alone'. As you organize the necessary items for your day out, Norm knocks on your door. You lift your head up and find him leaning in on the wall, a small smile adorning his face, "What are you doing?" He spoke quietly, but enough for you to hear him clearly.

"I'm going out of the lab for a bit, just to clear my head, after. . .well, y'know." Not wanting to finish your sentence off.

Norm opens his mouth to respond, but thinks about what to say more thoroughly. "Wait, I need to give you something before you go, Y/N." Norm spoke, an idea popping in his head, while he left you confused about the situation. He walks back into the room quickly, holding a ring, specifically one with music notes layered on the metallic surface.

"A ring?" You asked confusingly, looking at Norm with curiosity, only to find him chuckling a bit, "Well, it's nothing special really, but I found it, and though maybe you'd want it?" Unsure wether you'd like it or not.

(Picture of ring)

Eyes now plastered onto the ring, it reminded you of how music notes worked back on Earth, since you did research about it. "I love it, thank you Norm." You responded kindly, a charming smile on your face. Norm felt lighthearted about your response, and decided to walk you out of the exit to the beautiful forest ahead.

"Be careful, alright Y/N?" Norm reminded you once again, as you sigh, "Norm, I'm not six anymore, but I'll be okay, I promise." Saying that, you walk off onto the basket you weaved when you were younger, trailing off into the majestic forest, admiring Eywa's natural beauty. Norm watched you until the figure of a human was long gone, as he made his way back inside, closing the door behind him.

★○★○★○★ 。°。°。°。°。°★○★○★○★。°。°。°。°。°★○★○★○★ 。°。°。°。°。°★○★○★○★。